[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished it. But the ending was a bit anticlimactic..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 7.jpg (92 KB, 640x809) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
92 KB, 640x809
Just finished it. But the ending was a bit anticlimactic..
>>
Why?
>>
Sorry, /v/ doesn't actually play this game. Just use it to shitpost about other games.

Try /tg/ or /vr/.

Glad you enjoyed it though.
>>
>>320033706
Im stuck on the fucking dustman cave

Theres two locked chests, the alarm was sound, I cant find all the items for the guy in the first floor to deliver the quest, I turned the rebel over to the guards for xp and the furnace is on.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>320033706
Did you get the wisdom ending?
>>
>>320034072
I got the one where the Transcendent One is destroyed because I told him our name. All I got was the Nameless One looking down at a battlefield, no mention of his friends.
>>
>>320034557

I saved before talking to transcendent one and tried doing it every way you can. There are some where you can talk to your party afterwards.

Also sometimes there is a weird glitch where the game wont finish and gets stuck.
>>
>>320035058
I was thinking of doing that too, but apparently my charisma is way too low to merge with the boss, and I'm way to under leveled to beat him with just two people.
>>
>>320035610

>charisma too low
>at end game

What?

Don't tell me you put points into anything but Wisdom, Intelligence and Charisma. If you stack those three, all of them should be max level by the end of the game. Everything other stat is useless and the odd ocasion it might be useful you will probably have a companion that can do it.

>only 2 companion

Oh my god. How did this happen? Did you rush through this game? How did you miss so many companions. IIRC can you have a party of at least 5 with you but there are more companions than that.
>>
>>320036865
Nah, I had five companions at the end but they all died when I was going through the fortress. I only had the power to raise one to fight the final boss, unless there was someway I could raise all five at the end?
>>
>>320037151

>Leaving your companions to die

You deserve your punishment of endless bloodwar to be honest.
>>
>>320037497

but that's story driven. some endings let you raise them before you go to fight in the blood war

also, morte is only pretending. cheeky cunt
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.