[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that Batman game that came out this year? And it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 01234.jpg (14 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
01234.jpg
14 KB, 240x300
Remember that Batman game that came out this year? And it was supposed to be the god-tier sequel to the best superhero game ever made?

And then everyone forgot about it after a week.
>>
>>320018549
Everybody involved in the project clearly weren't right in the head throughout this entire development cycle.
>>
>>320018549
I liked it, gameplay wise. the plot and challenge mode was retarded though
>>
>>320018549
>introduced the Batmobile
>uses it too much

>the Arkham Knight is TOTALLY an original character
>it's the third Robin

>Joker died in City
>they shoehorned him in as a hallucination
>>
>>320018549
They should have ripped off the /v/ leak autist.
>>
>>320018549
It's the second best game in the series. The only times use of the Batmobile felt excessive were the bomb disposal side mission and the bosses (which were still fun).
>>
>>320020393
Jason was the 2nd Robin.
>>
>>320018549
I liked it.

Thought to be honest I preordered it on PC and got a refund after I found it was a broken piece of shit and used the money to buy the PS4 version which runs perfectly.

Graphics are excellent, story is good, I liked that the Joker was still around but wasn't the main villain. Everybody complains about the Batmobile but I thought it was implemented well.

I'd call it a solid improvement over Arkham City which I very much enjoyed.

I'm at like 91% completion right now, still haven't finished Azrael's missions nor collected all the Riddler trophies.
>>
>>320021504
30 Fps is not "running perfectly" if the game shipped on PC and worked otherwise perfect but with a 30 FPS cape no one would describe that as running perfect
>>
>>320022053
Not him but the framerate was never an issue when I played it. This isn't fucking Ninja Gaiden or DMC, so 30 fps is fine.
>>
>>320022226

Spoken like a true PS4 lover
>>
>>320022534
Or someone who likes games? Could this be the secret point of it all???!!!
>>
>>320018549
I actually liked this game, Got the Platinum with no issues at all on PS4.
Story was great, I actually liked the batmobile mode, not much improved on combat, I think there was a few new gadgets for Predator mode.

Biggest complaints i have is there is no real boss fight in the whole game, I was hoping the Arkham Knight fight would be similar to the Mr. Freeze fight from City but no it was just shit

Also they really jewd out on extra combat and predator missions.
>>
>>320022534
I'm an idort. Stay salty you don't have anything to play delusional mustard.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.