[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asura's Wrath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Asuras-Wrath-Box-Art.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Asuras-Wrath-Box-Art.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
just beat pic related, fuckin amazing.
>>
>>320018487
the action scenes are fucking amazing.
its just a shame that the game is pretty much just all QTEs though.

capcom has already forgotten about asura and will never bring him back
>>
At least if we get another Capcom VS, he'll probably be in it.

I was really hoping they would put him in Street Fighter.
>>
>>320018728
if you go in thinking its an action game its not, i enjoyed it for exactly what it was meant to be, and "interactive anime", that sounds a bit cringe but it was really well done and probably the only way to describe the game.
>>
>>320018487
Did you pay for the true ending?
>>
>>320018487
It's a nice interactive movie
>>
>>320019076
nah senpai, just watched it on youtube, couldn't buy it even if I wanted to lol i was playing the game with the free 7 Day PS Now trial, I regret not buying this game years ago.
>>
>>320018487
dub or sub?
>>
File: 1424117573790.jpg (90 KB, 1000x807) Image search: [Google]
1424117573790.jpg
90 KB, 1000x807
>>320019261
>just watched it on youtube
>>
>>320019360
like I said above, i couldnt buy the DLC even if I wanted to so I just watched it on youtube.
>>
>>320018487
meh story, no gameplay at all
>>
File: 1386110504955.gif (2 MB, 613x290) Image search: [Google]
1386110504955.gif
2 MB, 613x290
>>320019360
>>320019261
>just watched it on youtube
>>
>>320019324
Dub cause i didnt really have a choice, but Liam O'Brien was a great Asura, and everyone else sounded fine.
>>
Beat the entire main game and watched dlc on YouTube, sucks cuz it seemed awesome.

Sasha's theme da best maine
>>
>>320018487
Yeah man, Asura's Wrath is awesome.

I don't find many people who like it or have even played it. I feel like it's an underrated game.
>>
>>320019906

A badass theme, for a badasss deity.
>>
>>320019360
>>320019834

Now its ok to pay for the true ending DLC?

You People are pathetic
>>
Literally had to buy this when I heard motherfucking Akuma and Asura where fighting on the moon and shit, and the boss fights is what made it one of the coolest game I've ever played, even bought the DLC
Just wish that Capcom uses him in the future
>>
>>320020847
There was supposed to be a part two. The game ended on a cliffhanger, then sold poorly. Instead of just cutting losses and ending it there, they released a few more missions and a real ending to the "series" as DLC.

Much more respectable than ending the story unresolved imo
>>
>>320018487
Why do japs do cinematic experiences so well?
>>
>>320022507
With the amount of promotion it got I actually think they intended this to become a series.

I bought the game day one and loved every minute of it, but I can also understand that it has a very niche appeal. A shame we probably won't see any more of it, since if there's one thing CC2 is amazing at, it's cutscenes.
>>
>>320018487
i've never liked QTE/cutscene fest games. but fuck i completed the game satisfied. i wish this was brought onto PC with the DLC included.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
R.I.P. Yasha, you were a true gangsta...
>>
>Japan makes a movie game
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7lyGGQbMxI

>America or Europe make a movie game
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjJHfjFa1CI
>>
>>320018728
>capcom has already forgotten about asura and will never bring him back
well, what else can they do with asura? the DLC closed the story completely.
>>
Everyone in this thread is my nigga, now and forever. AW was one of the best games ever released imo. Got all the DLC(i dont do dlc), the Official Complete Works artbook, and someday the soundtrack.

>>320019706 except this dumb cunt
>>
>>320023405
Get ready for completely over the top and crazy cutscenes in the VII remake
>mecha scorpion boss fight
>fight boss with the already shown kh/vsxiii combat
>boss reaches 1 hp
>churazee qte cutscene starts
>advent children looks perfectly realistic and toned down by comparison
>mecha scorpion starts exploding
>E-E-EXPLOSION IMMINENT, P-P-PLEASE STAND-D-D BACK
>Cloud turns around
>NOT INTERESTED
>hammer x to spin the buster sword fast enough to deflect the heat and debris from the explosion while the victory fanfare plays
>>
>>320024213

>DLC

You mean the fucking actual ending that you had to buy on top of the game

Fuck Asura's Wrath, it's nothing but QTEs and Naruto-tier shit alongside Capcom's awful DLC bullshit. Only good thing about it was the music
>>
>>320018487
Episode 12 & 22 are the best things to happen in gaming
>>
>>320024213
He was retconed into SF universe, him being in SF could happen especially since Capcom seems ok with putting their characters everywhere now
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.