[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a hardcore fan with Bloodborne, so many times I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bloodborne_doll.jpg (629 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_doll.jpg
629 KB, 1600x900
I'm a hardcore fan with Bloodborne, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in the Hunters Dream, where I would often train with Gherman at the workshop and help the Doll pray at hunter's gravestones, but one day as I was talking to the Doll, we went to the back of the workshop for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Gherman and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for a Hunter of the nightmare, you just have to do... one thing." She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions "How long do I have until the deal expires?" She then said "Gherman said 3 month.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.
>>
You're supposed to kill yourself in the dream, dummy.
>>
>>320013995
You need help nigger
>>
>>320013995
I'm so happy for you... go back to your ps4 please.
>>
If you were so obsessed with gehrman I would have figured you could spell his name right ya wackjob
>>
>>320013995
Poor copypasta, anon.
>>
lucid dreaming fucks up your brain anon don't do that shit you'll develop dementia
>>
>>320013995
Thanks for posting here and not fucking up /x/ anymore that what you RP fuck heads already have.

Oh! Also... Do it. Do it. Do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 227x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 227x209
>>320013995

> Sonyfans can only dream of games as there aren't any to be played

Quality thread btw
>>
>>320016049

>apart from all those games on the PS4

Nice PS3 meme bruh
>>
I know this is pasta but bloodborne would be the worst place to live in. I mean nothing is right what agony
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 200x253
>>320016248

> that ass anguish

Here bro. Take this.
>>
>>320013995

Literally the most interesting thing I've read this week.

>>320014510
>>320016452

When has this been posted before?

>>320014596

Source.
>>
>>320013995
flaws with pasta.

Gherman isn't a faggot. He would tell you himself.

The doll rarely gives advise if ever.

There isn't any 'training' in hunters dream. It's just get good or die faggot.

Also Gherman isn't really your friend he's using you.

That being said....I saw the same pasta for Steven universe.
>>
>>320017996
>Source.
OP is already exhibiting symptoms of disassociation
>>
>>320013995
>sonynggers are literally this fanatical about their only game

Christ almighty.
>>
how did you trigger these dialogues?
did they release a new patch or something?
>>
Itt newfags who havent been to balamb garden
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.