[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: AliceMadnessReturns.jpg (43 KB, 250x310) Image search: [Google]
AliceMadnessReturns.jpg
43 KB, 250x310
This was a really pretty game. Felt a little too long id=s my only issue. And you?
>>
>>320013242
I havent finished it 2bh.
>>
>>320013612
yeah it can drag on a bit. Cool resolution to the story in the end though. Got it on steam for 1 euro
>>
File: 2015-09-07_00005.jpg (643 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-07_00005.jpg
643 KB, 2560x1440
Great to play while blazed off your balls

But as everyone else already mentioned the gameplay doesn't innovate over the long course of the game
I have 11 hours. Usually I don't take that long for collectathons, especially since this one is easy as fuck

Game had a great artistic direction and I always love that
>>
>>320013242
I think last time I played I freed the Mad Hatter. How far am I?
>>
Madness Returns is an unfinished game. It becomes very evident towards the end where everything is thrown together very loosely. You can thank EA for that. Maybe some anons can dig up older posts that detail how this happened.

>>320015276
That's a great deal for what it is.
>>
>>320015910
The first stage.
>>
>>320016091
Think that's where you have to find his arms and legs. Thats like 5% into the game
>>
I wish EA didn't rush the fuck out of the game, leaving it in the state it currently is.
>>
>>320013242
Was massively underrated. It's a good game, even if it does only have one boss fight.
>>
>>320016091
Fuuuuuuuuuug
This is a long game.
>>
>>320013242
i liked it.
could have been better, but what it was wasn't bad.
>>
>>320016261
They blew all their money on art assets and they'll be damned if you're not going to see them even if it's just 14 hours of finding switches to progress.
>>
I >>320013612 was in "oriental world" last time, is it close to the end?
>>
>>320016448
More like EA cut their budget halfway development.
>>
>>320016475
bout halfway
>>
>>320013242

never played this one but i remember how amazing the first alice game was...creepy and atmospheric, with great music by the old NIN drummer can't remember his name, although the controls were frustratingly bad.
>>
I thought it was fantastic. Incredible artstyle, good plot, gameplay was meh, but it's whatever.
>>
Are thre any other 3d platformers like this? I like the dark sinister tone
>>
>>320013242
I finished it on console the other day because my OS is fucked and I'm waiting on a new SSD to reformat and I got severely nauseous and a headache everytime I played it for more than an hour. It was a good game but holy shit, what's up with that? No other game has ever made me sick, and I guess the symptoms are like motion sickness but I've never had that so can't confirm.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.