[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she talking about the NX ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Is she talking about the NX ?
>>
>>320013150
>she
>>
>>320013150

>what is a file name?
>>
> she

Is this a new meme or something?
>>
XHE was talking about febuary 2013
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 245x400) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 245x400
>>320013296

I've been seeing it a lot lately too
>>
Dude, your shitty thread got deleted for a reason
>>
File: Falcownedcopy.jpg (25 KB, 400x356) Image search: [Google]
Falcownedcopy.jpg
25 KB, 400x356
>>320013150

You literally must be retarded
>>
>>320013296
It's the next forced thing. I bet dollars to donuts it's all one single guy doing it, too, making thread after thread about mundane or old tweets from men and saying "she".

It's so stupid but it gets replies, so I'm expecting within a week it will have caught on, and the new epic board meme will be brainlessly using the word "she".
>>
>>320013150
>she
>>
>>320013752

I think it's funny actually, a lot more original that usual memes
>>
>>320014008
It's not funny at all. It's brainless, stupid and pointless. And there is nothing original about it.

I'm already mad knowing that soon it will be inescapable.
>>
>>320014206

If it's not funny, why are you so sure it will catch on?

You probably didn't think the meme HE was funny either
>>
>>320014573
It has the potential to catch on because since we see it so much we will start to assume everyone else thinks it is funny, and therefore to be "in" on the joke we will start repeating it, perpetuating the "joke".
>>
kek
>tfw Hyrb and his shit company got BTFOd a month later
>>
>>320013150
That's how PS4 was shown though
>>
Pretty sure he's talking about the xbone
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.