[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had this for a few months and I'm struggling to find good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: ps4-firmware-310.jpg (16 KB, 623x350) Image search: [Google]
ps4-firmware-310.jpg
16 KB, 623x350
Had this for a few months and I'm struggling to find good games to play. I own Bloodborne and MGSV already.

>Not interested in WRPGs so Fallout 4 and Witcher are not options
>No JRPGs to speak of other than shitty Tales and an HD remaster of X/X-2
>Batman, Assassin's Creed, and Call of Duty are trash to me now
>No interest in sports games
>Not really interested in musou games so no Dragon Quest Heroes
>Love Just Cause but 3 broken as shit
>Star Wars Battlefront doesn't have enough content yet
What are you assholes playing? There are plenty of you here fighting and consolewarring so surely you're playing something.
>>
>>320003776
Bump for interest.

I have almost the same issue, I'm struggling into buy a PS4 or build a medium decent PC I'm not a FPSwhore or graphicwhore, but outside Bloodorne and some JRPG there's nothing on this console for me.
>>
black ops 3 is quite fun
>>
I bought a PS4 for bloodborne and have not seriously gotten another game for it since. There is simply nothing else interesting that I can't get on my PC cheaper.
>>
>>320003776
Play NO GAMES, then.
>>
>>320003776
a-are you me anon?
>>
>>320003776
If you didnt own a PS3, play TLOU remaster or Uncharted collection
>>
Gravity rush 2 is coming out next year I believe so you could wait for that
>>
Are there any decent online shooters?
>>
>>320003776
>I want PS4 games
>But I'm not really interested in games
May as well find another hobby, or at least tell what games you're interested in.
Try Resogun, Infamous and Killzone, I dunno.
>>
>>320003776
Pick up Halo 5. There should be plenty of content once forge gets up an going....

Oh, wait...
>>
>>320005863
TLOU, Killzone.
>>
File: 1448151252799.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1448151252799.gif
773 KB, 260x221
Oh, you're supposed to be an idort. Supplement that with a pc and/or older consoles that have decent libraries.
>>
>>320006369
>halo 5
>''Oh wait you don't have that lol xD what a shame le trolled hard''
>literally a generic FPS
>the same exact experience and better can be had by playing any other FPS ever made

You win bro you got him.
>>
>>320006771
Damn straight, son
>>
>>320003991
I'm in the same boat. Debating on whether I want to build a PC when I have a perfectly good laptop I got as a gift last year or just pick up a console instead.

Any PS3 games that could make getting the console worthwhile?
>>
>>320006771
Haha you're funny :p
>>
>>320006358
Anything Japanese or not modern day Western.

I've grown to disdain Western game development lately and i'm not entirely sure why.
>>
File: 1449605498408.gif (665 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1449605498408.gif
665 KB, 300x309
>i don't like western games
>tired of japense games
seriously OP...?
>>
>>320008036
Didn't say I was tired of Japanese games, there just aren't any.

I'm most likely going to get X/X-2 but besides that, Disgaea, and the games I mentioned, what else is there?
>>
>>320008196
Nothing really until next year.
And here's hoping atleast a few of the scheduled releases are decent and not pushed back even farther.
>>
Infamous Second Son. GTAV. Killzone Shadowfall.
>>
File: 1420751578651.png (71 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1420751578651.png
71 KB, 300x300
>bought PS4 to play bloodborne
>can't play it because I get motion sickness from the unstable framerate
Am I the only one here?
>>
MGS5.
>>
Before I sold my ps4 to get my a decent cpu i was playing Bloodborne, Tearaway Unfolded, Last of Us and some Battlefield, Rocket League and Little Big Planet 3
>>
Trying to learn how to become proficient at fighting games with XRD.
Waiting for Gravity Rush, Nier, and Last Guardian to come out.
>>
I'm Holding out till next autumn. I wanna see what the nx is going to to be , and make my decision based of that. other than that gonna play ps3 titles that i missed out on. hows EDF looks cool?
>>
Wait until you can see five PS4 exclusives that you really want to play and then get it.

There is LITERALLY no reason for you to buy a PS4 right now when all you've got is Bloodborne and Tearaway Unfolded. Persona 5 isn't coming out in the US until Fall of next year (if we're lucky, and it's also on PS3), I have no idea when Yakuza 0 is coming out, probably late next year, and all the other stuff isn't going to be coming for a LONG while. I can guarantee you that next year on Black Friday there'll be a 300 dollar PS4 with two games you actually want to get, or just a 250 dollar PS4.
>>
>>320003776
Just Cause 3 actually runs well now. They managed to fix the load times even in online mode
>>
>>320010896
>online mode
There's an online mode?
>>
>>320003776
>>320003991
>>320008476
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
>SONYNGGER FAGGOTS WHINING OVER THIER NO GAME BOX!

Holy shit your all stupid.
>>
>>320011227
It's just an online leaderboard and score-sharing feature. No multiplayer
>>
>>320011280
Neckbeards, everyone.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.