[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your PS4 catalogue. I need ideas for a christmas present.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1414685-ps4-price-in-india.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1414685-ps4-price-in-india.jpg
159 KB, 1920x1080
Post your PS4 catalogue.

I need ideas for a christmas present.
>>
>>320003542

Currently only have GTA V, Bloodborne, MK X, D:OS enhanced edition and SOMA.

I have a list with tons of interesting games I want, but since they're not out yet I need to know more about games currently available.
>>
inb4 bait

Bloodborne
Far Cry 4
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin
Batman Arkham Knight
Rocket League
Dragon Age Inqusition
Fallout 4
Witcher 3
Madden 16
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
WWE 2k16
>>
>>320003849
Is Dark Souls 2 good for someone who's first game like it was Bloodborne?
>>
>>320004081
it's much slower paced but for the most part combat is the same.
>>
>>320003849
Lots of stuff on PC there. Can you narrow it down to exclusives?
>>
>>320004081
May or may not be

Samish combat but bloodborne has more depth but dsII has more playstyles to choose from

If you ask me they probably won't like at as much as BB but they would more than likely still enjoy the game
>>
>>320003542
Earth Defense Force 4.1

I was going to list a few others, but they're not coming out until after christmas
>>
Infamous Second Son - Decent albeit shallow game with nice graphics
Killzone Shadowfall - okay console shooter, not remarkable but great graphics for a launch title
Destiny - It's shit, haven't played it in more than a year
Battlefield 4 - it was $12, not horrible for what it is but nothing special in my opinion
Far Cry 4 - It's shit, but it was only $20
LittleBigPlanet 3 - Okay game that was horrible at launch but works fine now
GTA V - It's GTA V with better graphics than PS3/360
Metro Redux - good pair of single player shooters, looks decent and runs great
The Order - it was $20 and is shit outside of the graphics, don't buy
Witcher 3 - open world RPG with shitty combat but great visuals, characters, and world
Until Dawn - walking simulator with a fun story that has very nice visuals
Tearaway Unfolded - nice port / remake of the Vita original, 1080p/60fps, creative characters, visuals, and mechanics
MGSV - solid gameplay, runs well, gets repetitive quickly though and feels unfinished
Bloodborne - GOTY

also have a bunch of cheaper downloadable titles but I can't remember what they all are
>>
>>320003542
Bloodborne
REmake HD
Resogun
Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD
Final Fantasy VII rerelease
Onechanbara Z2 Chaos
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Astebreed
Dragon Quest Heroes
>>
>>320004602
Also, forgot to add Earth Defense Force 4.1
>>
Going to get my PS4 today. Quite disappointed at the exclusives though. I may get Bloodborne and some sports game.
Any incoming exclusive that will be a must-buy?
>>
>>320004775
EDF 4.1
>>
>>320003542
Battlefield 4 - Real fun but a bit buggy still
Witcher 3 - 10/10 GOTY
Black Ops 3 - It was a gift, but desu MP is good fun.

All the ps+ shit - I've never played any of it.
>>
>>320004448
>>320004664
I'm just now hearing about it. The concept seems cool judging by the gameplay, and XSeed is generally an okay company. Is it worth the pricepoint?
>>
>>320004448

I don't know if that looks fun or boring.
>>
>>320003542
Guilty Gear XRD
BORDERLANDS: the handsome collection
FAR CRY 4
and yesterday i got Super Star DUst HD from PSN, pretty cool.
>>
>>320005228
>>320004826
Not him but it seems to have been received very well by /v/.
Then there's also that webm of some guy attaching auto-turrets to his helicopter's propellers and taking off, guns blazing.
So, while I haven't played it yet, I plan on buying it soon.
>>
Is Dead or Alive 5 Last Round good?
>>
File: b-but quantity of games matter.jpg (41 KB, 555x800) Image search: [Google]
b-but quantity of games matter.jpg
41 KB, 555x800
>>320003542
>>
J-Stars
One Piece PW 3
Disgaea 5
DQ Warriors
>>
Just bought one Thursday. Literally have bloodborne and that shitty bf that it came with. Games i plan too pick up are probably Xrd (tho maybe pc) and fuck all else. Bought it for that great line up next year (mainly gravity rush 2)
>>
>>320004295
Bloodborne

Enjoy, anon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.