[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I doing something wrong here? First Salamence, now I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: pok-mon-super-mystery-dungeon.jpg (129 KB, 490x282) Image search: [Google]
pok-mon-super-mystery-dungeon.jpg
129 KB, 490x282
Am I doing something wrong here?
First Salamence, now I have to fight 3 other dungeoneers who do 80 damage when I'm level 18 and have max hp of 65.

Your story based characters seem to level slowly, especially since all of the normal dungeon mons are roughly your level but the missions are easy until the special ones which are 30~40 levels higher than you it seems.

Also, do higher levels have some sort of cooldown for usage?
Any general advise/tips?
>>
Salamence teaches you to rely on items to get past tough bosses.
>>
Yes, the higher their level relative to you, the longer the cooldown on using them again will be.
>>
>>320001887
What part of the game are you talking about for the 3 Pokemon?
>>
>>320002196
I think it's Mister Mimes revengeance quest.
>>320002189
Is it one day per 10 levels or something like that?
>>320002165
I spammed espurr/fennekins psybeam alliance to get confuse on him and whittle him down, I'll pack some petrify wands then.
>>
>>320002434
Truant Wands. You want Truant Wands for your boss fights.
>>
T R U A N T W A N D
R
U
A
N
T

W
A
N
D
>>
>>320002612
Oh, I assumed that bosses could just shrug it off since Salamence kept doing that.
I'll keep that in mind. Should I be grinding for levels or just spamming quests?
>>
File: WVW69io_LQMmjKkVfO.jpg (194 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
WVW69io_LQMmjKkVfO.jpg
194 KB, 400x240
>>320002701
Just do the best you can, since the plot will start moving on regular intervals and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>320002701
Kill as much as you can in non-story dungeons, but grinding isn't really a thing you'll be doing.

The most important thing is to collect/buy as many oran berries and revive seeds as you can. Then collect all the wands and orbs that stall enemies.

Emeras and looplets can easily double your attack power so levels aren't that important for story expeditions.
>>
File: 1449812232261.gif (3 MB, 424x233) Image search: [Google]
1449812232261.gif
3 MB, 424x233
>>320002839
>>320003008
jesus, thank you for the tips.
I've only played the original so this is a wild ride.
I miss just playing charmander and feraligatr and only worrying about getting new team mates.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.