[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games do necromancy well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: HeroSandroIII.png (28 KB, 174x192) Image search: [Google]
HeroSandroIII.png
28 KB, 174x192
What games do necromancy well?
>>
Diablo 2
>>
Dominions 4 is nice, you have lots of dominion and death scales and just expand a lot, eventually you have so many dead people in your armies you have trouble with too many commanders and armies
>>
>>319998673
Skyrim on mods with the Ritualist Stone? Gah fuck, I got nothing.
>>
>>319998808

skyrim was such fucking bs
i remember i started it up first time it released and tried out the flame spells and shit on the vegetation and trees expecting them to actually burn

but no, just a decal that lasts two seconds.

and the fucking necromancy is retarded, can only have one skeleton at a time? what the fuck is that about, like why the fuck would they restrict someone's fun like that?

fucks sake.
>>
>>319998983
the SkyRE and PerkusMaximus overhauls fix that
>>
>>319998673
Heroes of Might and Magic maybe.

Wish there was an rpg that did it right. You can do it in Neverwinter Nights but it's really underwhelming. I think everyone wants spells where you get multiple undead minions not just 1.
>>
>>319999107
just for i'll try it out senpai
>>
Dark Souls
>>
File: GrenthGandara.jpg (145 KB, 512x1024) Image search: [Google]
GrenthGandara.jpg
145 KB, 512x1024
>>319998673
Guild Wars 1 did it best.
>>
>>319998673
Titan quest. Only ever made it my second skill tree, but still great nonetheless.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.