[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads, I just bought this game and upon installation it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Lads, I just bought this game and upon installation it's telling me I need a directX 11 ready graphics card. Is there any way around it? I loved the vanilla version and was really looking forward to this.
>>
>>319997167
shit meme game from kikestarter. also sjw pandering
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>319997167
Get a dx11 card.

>>319997336
Fuck of Sawyer, you are still mad that your game sold like shit.
>>
>>319997336
>sjw pandering
how?
>>
>>319997726
I play on an old laptop, oldschool isometric rpgs are the only video games i enjoy. Never thought I would need an equipment upgrade to play them, especially that the orginal divinity worked fine on my setup.
I suppose I'm fucked then?
>>
>>319997810
there are female characters
>>
>>319997839
Just pirate the original one.
>>
>>319997810
Might be referring to how they changed the female character's outfit in the cover art after they got bullied into changing it. Is probably just shitposting though.
>>
>>319997846
fuck off
I´m serious.
I know about the whole cover bullshit but did they actually change something in the game? like the female armor?
>>
>>319997903
I have and beat the original one, i wanted to play EE because of the stuff they added. Welp.
>>
>>319997839
Only on laptop?

>>319997846
wat do you mean baka desu senpai, by your logic every game is SJW pandering then baka desu senpai
>>
>>319997953
The joke is they didn't. Or hardly did. Suppose at least one of the leather armors is weird where it has red cloth-like texture where skin would be, but the starting female heavy armor looks just like the original cover art. Rest of the game is fine because the people complaining don't actually play these games.
>>
>>319997953
No they changed nothing in the game.
The only thing they changed was the armor in the poster to show less cleavage. In other words fucking nothing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.