[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Early access >Survival sims >Meme titles Why do PCu-cks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: twitter steam.png (49 KB, 614x508) Image search: [Google]
twitter steam.png
49 KB, 614x508
>Early access
>Survival sims
>Meme titles

Why do PCu-cks have such bad taste in games? Why don't you buy games that are:

A)Finished
B)Good and fun
>>
my hentai rpgs are not on steam
fuck you
>>
>>319996083

This sounds like bullshit, what about Witcher 3 or etc
>>
Oh cool, a bait thread. All those games are pretty guud, except for H1Z1. But then again H1Z1 is not for me, but has its own audience.
>>
Every game is a meme title
>>
File: 1449739573553.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1449739573553.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
Don't we have this thread like 5 mins ago?
>>
>>319996159
>Witcher 3
Anon, I...
>>
>>319996083

because those games arent $60, 4 hour cinematic garbage like modern console games

OH I FUCKING WONDER WHY CHEAP GAMES SELL MORE THAN $60 AAA CRAP BLOATED WITH DRM
>>
>he thinks games can be "memes"
found the cancer right here
>>
>>319996083

We can apply that logic to the top ten games for consoles to; most of which are sports games, AssCreed, and terribly mediocre shooters.

It goes both ways - 90% of the people who currently 'play video games' are enormous normalfags and as such play and buy really bad games.
>>
>>319996083
it makes me mad seeing early access streaming games sell so well.
fuck streamers, they kill gaming
>>
which one is the meme game?
>>
>>319996276
No, it's the same thread that got bumped.
Lurk more.
>>
>>319996459

also: free weekends
>>
>>319996083
>Why don't you buy games that are:
>A)Finished
>B)Good and fun

But Cities Skylines is on the list
>>
i wont deny that ark is early access and survival-crafting, but come on nigga all those dinosaurs

who doesnt like dinosaurs
>>
>>319996083
What are Steam-exclusive titles.

Witcher 3 is by the people who OPERATE GOG, so guess what, a lot of folks own it on there, not on Steam. The stuff you listed is either published through Steam cause of Early Access or uses it as DRM and thus every purchase will show up on Steam.

Also, the bi-monthly Early Access Survival Sim (Hurtworld is the current one, having taken over from ARK) whose Devs somehow think they will get an actual proper release when they hit "release" with a feature complete game - instead of their release being when they hit Early Access, the community peaking right then and only dying off from there as they move on to another unfinished game - is easily exploited, because Steam Refunds are guaranteed on anything Early Access without requirements or question, no 2h limit or whatever.

So you can buy them, play them while they are alive, and jump ship before official "release" (if it ever comes) when the games community is pretty much dead already. Rinse, repeat.
>>
>>319996708
I really want to be invested in ARK, but everything I've seen of it makes it feel so underdeveloped and unpolished. The fact it is an early access title makes me suspicious that they're not even going to fix this.
>>
>>319996821
ive put a decent amount of time into a private server i host and play with a few friends, is there anything you want to know? i genuinely like the game, but its unoptimized as fuck but at least it gets regular updates and the devs actually monitor the steam forums regularly for feedback
>>
>>319996821
The game is fucking amazing and it's growing really fucking fast but... mah optimization man.
>>
>>319996083
Serious question, what drove reddit to PC?

PC is the most neckbeard of platform. Famous for simulators, hard WRPGs and text adventures

How do you take open world, piss easy generic fantasy and meme game like soccer cars and associate it with PC?

Where did it go oh so horribly wrong...
>>
>>319997012
i used to host a server and play the game on my pc at the same time because it seemed to run fine but last time it blue screened so now im scared it might actually run worse than it used to
>>
Rocket League and Besiege are great Indie games. I'm happy for the developers.
>>
Besiege is over 1m?
I'm actually happy for it.
>>
>>319997364
I cannot even play it on medium over 20 fps with a MSI GTX 760. I know it's a bit outdated but come on...
>>
>>319997452
Weird. I liked the concept of the mecha building, but the game did kind of feel like a "flavor of the month" type of game. All I see of it nowadays is from webms of kids on /v/ trying to recreate 4chan memes on it.
>>
I know Rocket League is pretty reddit tier meme game but it is fun as fuck, has more depth than you actually belive and community is alive unlike any other pc game.

I'd take this over generic "open world" game #1929 tbqh fham
>>
>>319997541
hopefully since its about to come out for xbox and presumably ps4 later on theyll work more on the optimization so the consoles can handle it better
>>
>>319996358
>>319996159
http://steamspy.com/app/292030
>>
I actually really enjoyed playing ARK. If the devs straighten out some of the bugs, it'll be amazing when it officially releases.
>>
>>319996083
Yes, everyone should get an Xbox One™ with great games like Halo: We Rereleased the First Ones Gibe Money™
>>
I'm glad Rocket League is successful.
>>
>>319996083

> am I out of date?
> no! it's the children who are wrong!
>>
File: 1449929844247.png (467 KB, 1971x900) Image search: [Google]
1449929844247.png
467 KB, 1971x900
>>319996083
BLOODBORNE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THAT LIST
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
>>319996083
I'm playing Styx right now and it's fun
>>
File: 1441781615075.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1441781615075.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>319996083

I don't know OP, but I guess because bad games are better than NOGAMES AT ALL
>>
File: GTAVmaymayface.jpg (70 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
GTAVmaymayface.jpg
70 KB, 330x319
>>319996083

>Consolebabyfag shitpost
>says all games on PC are not finished, good, or fun

Pic related to the absolute IRONY of OP's pic and post
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.