[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games where the Luck stats actually matters? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 378x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 378x389
What are some games where the Luck stats actually matters? I know Fallout 4's Luck is pretty great, any other?
>>
In Demon's Souls there's a really good weapon that scales with luck, you can make a specialized build around it.
>>
Morrowind.
It's got a quest where a guy continually asks you for money, in increasing amounts.
Eventually you'll have to refuse, and he'll come back later as an enemy with max luck, decked out in ridiculous gear.
He's godlike, untouchable.
>>
>>319990627

lol, does the amount of money you give him affect how powerful he is?
>>
I remember in Ragnarok Online, luck literally gives you every stats. Also, crits build was great.
>>
>>319990485
In New Vegas you can perform brain surgery on Caesar with barely any medical knowledge if you Luck stat is high enough.
>How did you do that?
>I have no idea.
>>
>>319990485
New vegas is super easy with max luck.
You can make tons of caps through black jack.
>>
>>319991167
So was Fallout 4.
>turn in a big quest
>idiot savant triggers
>instantly 2 levels
>>
Danganronpa.
>>
Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth
If you manage to get high Luck, the whole run becomes ez pz
>>
>>319990571
Came here to post this.
Based Blueblood.
>>
>>319990740
>>319990627
No, it doesn't.
Luck affects many things in game. Chances of dodging attacks, chances of hitting a spell and effectiveness of the spell, chances of hitting an opponent, chances of persuasion, chances of successfully making a enchanted weapon, or making a potion.

But it doesn't affect you chances of finding weapons or good items in containers. Which is weird.
>>
>>319991372
>pill clone active item + luck up pill

aww yee
>>
>>319990485
Mario And Luigi Series. It's just called "'Stache" but it increaces your chances for criticals and gives you discounts and other stuff when buying items in stores.
>>
Nethack
>>
>>319990485
If you want luck, try Fallout 1/2 with max luck and jinxed.

Everyone but you will fuck up in the most spectacular of ways.
>>
>>319991496
Every formula got luck value into it.
Also you can fuck his bosmer ass with hand to hand really easily .
>>
>>319990840
I'm pretty sure you can guess the password to helios one if your luck is high enough
Or if your intelligence is low enough
>>
>>319990485

Stat me a good luck based Fallout 4 build plz
>>
>>319992994
9 luck 8 charisma the rest to agi or perception.
>>
Luck was really powerful in original Fallouts
>>
>>319993096

CHEERS
>>
>>319990485
Etrian Odyssey
For debuff/ailments classes it's a major stat.
>>
>>319993674
At least 3 int for weapon modding
>>
>>319992994

High luck and charisma. Get Mysterious Stranger and Intimidation. Become King.
>>
I don't know if that's what you're lucking for but there's a luck skill set in Toukiden Kiwami. You basically make a build using spirits which have unique abilities so you can make a luck build that reduces your chance to roll bad results.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.