[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so tired of Hunters.... I just want something that won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I'm so tired of Hunters.... I just want something that won't 1.5 shot me and that's all I'm getting and it's just boring :(

I keep making myself fight the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst so I'm just not having any fun at all at this time.
>>
>>319975647
Nobody cares about you and your blog.
>>
so learn their pattern and stop getting hit
>>
>>319975647
Plank Shield.
>>
gitgud shitter
>>
GET GOOD
ACQUIRE SKILL
ACHIEVE APTITUDE
ATTAIN PROFICIENCY
>>
>>319975783
I can do it, I'm able to fight all of the hunters and kill most of them it's just sometimes I get bored or disinterested and just can't force myself to run through hunter encounter after hunter encounter. The only one I avoid is the gattling Hunter in the Cave at the other end of the blood river. I just run past him.
>>
>>319975647
I agree that I really don't like fighting Hunters. They have the same tools as you, but their shit doesn't follow the same rules, which I think is pretty lame. Their guns are retarded and they pretty much have infinite poise.

That being said, Lady Maria is probably my favorite boss fight in any Souls game. I fucking adored it.
>>
>>319975979
I think Boss hunters like Gascoigne and BCC are fun (I'm just running into a wall in his case) I just really dislike the wandering Hunters in this game, and especially this Nightmare Hunters seeing as they respawn and behave like you say.
>>
>>319976096
BCC is nuts. I think that and the fight with the two amphibious giants that hold the Rakuyo are the two hardest encounters in the game, if you don't cheese them.

I could beat the Nightmare Hunters fairly easily, but just got to the point where I'd run past them all, because there really isn't a point to clearing them. I love and hate Gascoigne. He's really fucking cool, but some of his attack strings are just fucking stupid.
>>
>>319976668
>>319976096
BCC?
>>
>>319976858
>>319975647
>>
>>319976858
>>319977085
Bloody Crow of Cainhurst.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.