[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why havent you sold/traded/trashed this game yet? Do you enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 266951_front.jpg (419 KB, 640x903) Image search: [Google]
266951_front.jpg
419 KB, 640x903
Why havent you sold/traded/trashed this game yet? Do you enjoy gated content and endless fetch quests?
>>
I want to get the robot before I trash this game. So far it plays like FFXIV before it was remade.
>>
>>319974460
Because I am having fun
>>
>>319974460
Lol.
>>
File: CANTWAKEUP.png (31 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
CANTWAKEUP.png
31 KB, 808x805
>>319974460
MODS HELP
>>
why are you asking people OP

What business is it to you. Go back to the slums you nosy posy.
>>
>>319975312

>Lin in a bikini

Is this a hack? Why did they censor all the other costumes but let this in otherwise? This makes the Fate Frame 5 censorship even more infuriating
>>
It's like the only open-world game I've played that has good level design.
>>
>>319975636
"Censorship people" care about shitposting, not changing things. If they cared about changing things they'd get into making games and complain directly to the companies involved.
>>
>>319975645
What's good about it?
>>
>>319975738

He must like vast areas with monsters everywhere like a MMO
>>
>>319975738
The actual design of the terrain and areas throughout the world map.

This is the kind of shit that makes open-world games interesting.

Every area is interesting to navigate and look at.

The way the skell unlock works is genius too. You get the basic skell without flight powers BUT it can jump crazy high and zip along very fast. This opens up more of the world in a very organic way. It doesn't feel unnatural at all. Before you were on foot and there were massive cliffs... BUT with the skell you can reach some of these cliffs because they were designed with a 3 tier kind of movement in mind.

person, ground skell, air skell.

Everything is designed around this VERY well. Honestly I'm shocked that a good open-world game was made in 2015. Witcher 3 is great too but not especially because of its open-world nature, it's good for other reasons.

I wish Monolith Soft could design every open-world game map.
>>
>>319974460
>why haven't you sold/trade-

What

are you a fucking gamestop employee?
>>
File: 1449859841113.jpg (92 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1449859841113.jpg
92 KB, 500x667
>tfw Ihave two LEs of this meme game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.