[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In the Middle East we don't hunt foxes, we hunt jackals.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Liquid Snake.png (62 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
Liquid Snake.png
62 KB, 298x169
>In the Middle East we don't hunt foxes, we hunt jackals. Instead of fox hounds we use royal harriers.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>319956125
Liquid Snake was the dumbest Metal Gear antagonist in the franchise. Debate
>>
>>319956125
It doesn't matter because Kojima retconned it. Liquid was never in the middle east, he was in Africa.
>>
He was bragging he was better than David, as he always does.
>>
File: liquid 3.png (10 KB, 208x356) Image search: [Google]
liquid 3.png
10 KB, 208x356
>>319956125
that you had the suPERIOR SOLDier genes

and that he had the DiRTY, NASTY, DISGUSTING, SMELLY, REPULSIVE, RETCHED, GRIMY, FILTHY, YUCKY AND SICKENING recessive genes.
>>
>>319956312
Except Liquid was in the middle east. After MGSV he returned to England and served in the Gulf War as a spy.

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_Snake#Adulthood

Nothing was retconned.
>>
>>319956228
He died too early which led to Old Snake and Pretending Liquid
>>
>>319956228

The only thing dumb about him is the gene thing.

>>319956125

He was devaluing Gray Fox's codename.
>>
File: 2379311-solidsnake.png (133 KB, 536x640) Image search: [Google]
2379311-solidsnake.png
133 KB, 536x640
>A Hind D? Colonel, what's a Russian gunship doing in Alaska?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>319956125
>What did he mean by this?
What did HE mean by THIS?
>>
>>319956125
>>319956943
>>319956957
Mean by this?
>>
>>319956943
It was showing that Snake was confused and though the Cold War was still ongoing, believing the Hind D to be part of a plot to turn the Cold War Hot
>>
I went to the movies with my wife last weekend. As we were walking in, we saw a small crowd gathered around a guy by the front door. It was pretty dark, but we could hear the guy yelling “keptchawaitinghuh” again and again. As we got closer, I recognized that it was David Hayter. He was visibly drunk and appeared to have been crying recently. As we passed by he asked me what a Russian gunship was doing here. I think he was trying to insinuate that my wife was fat, but she’s like 5’8” 115.

She asked if I was going to let him talk to her that way, but as I turned to say something, he just started to throw empty cans of Pabst at us. “Chaff grenades will jam their radar and cause infetterence” he said in an odd tone of voice – like he was imitating a cartoon superhero or something. I don’t even think infetterence is a real word. As we turned to walk away, I noticed he was quietly sobbing and saluting his reflection in the glass. I can't be sure, but I think he was muttering “Kojima”...
>>
>>319956228
Agreed.
Solid swam through fucking ice water, sneaked through a military base multiple times, fought a bunch of psycopaths (inb4 someone says they intentionally lost. No, they were legit trying to kill Solid) was tortured for god knows how long, going through the emotional stress of realising his mentor was dead and that he was carrying a deadly bio weapon, not to mention the big brother revelation. And then Liquid couldn't even beat him with a giant fucking walking tank.
>>
>>319957237

Witnessed.
>>
>>319957237
I prefer the "at the store" stories
>>
>>319957237
eh, not as funny as the "store" ones.

you tried, though
>>
>>319956228
Liquid was dumb as fuck but virtually every other antagonist was equally as dumb or more so

Volgin was such a fucking joke that he was literally surrounded by triple agents the whole time and had literally no chance at succeeding
>>
File: Lanky_Kong_(Donkey_Kong_64).png (232 KB, 496x525) Image search: [Google]
Lanky_Kong_(Donkey_Kong_64).png
232 KB, 496x525
>>319956957
>What did HE mean by THIS?
>>
>>319958259
No style?
He has no grace, huh?
>>
>>319957237
Was the movie Flatliners?
>>
>>319958070
Volgin is a glorified henchman, and twist aside, the Boss is the true antagonist of MGS3.
>>
>>319958259
What did he meme by this?
>>
File: Colonel_Campbell.jpg (14 KB, 148x500) Image search: [Google]
Colonel_Campbell.jpg
14 KB, 148x500
>>319958259
>>319958327
Snake, that's one of the members of the DK crew, codenamed "Lanky Kong." He is able to perform a handstand attack at will, and can mesmerize others with his funny face technique.

Be careful Snake!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.