[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what ending did you end up taking after all was said and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: mass_effect_3_female_shepard-hd.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mass_effect_3_female_shepard-hd.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
So, what ending did you end up taking after all was said and done?

I couldn't do anything but Destroy after everything that I'd been through. Control seemed to be a lie and Synthesis was just too "magic".

And I couldn't bring myself to kill Shepard. I had to keep the hope alive, even the smallest most one-in-a-million hope, that she could eventually escape to a small planet and live a happy life with Liara, away from it all.
>>
>>319954734
>killing EDI and the geth

fucking scum
>>
>>319954734
Hope you enjoyed dooming every race ya idiot
>>
>>319954734
I forgot which color it was
>>
>>319956706
clever, mate, but for real though
>>
>>319954734
>Destroy
Congrats you've bombed civilization back to the stone age and trapped a large portion of an alien army on a planet they can't possibly survive on, thereby starving them to death!

>Control
Congratulations, you've become an omnipotent machine god with the power to wipe out civilizations on a whim! I'm sure this won't have any dire ramifications whatsoever

>Synthesis
Congratulations, you've now turned all life in the galaxy (completely against their will) into some pseudo-hivemind thing that brings peace only through forced compliance!

And your crew are still stranded on a random jungle planet, because if you think the Extended Cut is canon I have some snake oil to sell you.
>>
>>319954734
Control because I'm a greedy fucker.
>>
Synthesis, because it was obviously supposed to be the ultimate good choice, and because transhumanism is pretty ace.
>>
>your choices matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPelM2hwhJA
>>
comparisons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPelM2hwhJA
>>
>>319957106
>>319957147
I'm not here to retread salt that's been brought up a million billion fucking times, I just want to know which flavor you picked
>>
>>319956824
>pseudo-hivemind thing
But that's wrong you tard. Everyone still has their individualism and free will, there just aren't going to be any machine vs organic fights because everyone is both. It's like solving racism by making everyone in the world half white.
>>
>>319957302
So, does that mean robots magically turn organic after you turn them on?

Or is all matter in the galaxy organic now?

Is my toaster organic?
>>
>>319957302
yeah because half-black and half-asian people never fight
>>
>>319957302
>>solving rascism by making everybody half white

i'm at a loss by how fucking stupid you are. This is isn't even remotely the stupidest, most rascist thing i've read on /v/ but i'm just flabbergasted.
>>
>>319954734
I think i did the green one. The one you have to mess in the .bin file of the game? I did that one.
>>
>implying i even played me3 after the shit show that was me2

inb4 neo /v/ comes in and says me2 was good
>>
>>319958454
It's okay, wish it would have retained more ME1 elements but I liked most of it
>>
>control
Congrats, you told the illusive man he was wrong then did what that villian would have done. Somehow the writers didn't catch this.

>Synthesis
Good job, you followed the path of the villian of me1. Somehow the writers didn't catch this.

>Destroy
You doomed everyone on any system that isn't completely self sufficient. There are also the majority of each race on earth which is in a system that can't possible house them all. Anyone at any other planet is stranded.
>>
>>319954734
i chose the 'fuck bioware and EA for 3+years' ending, truly the best ending you coukd choose in this situation
>>
>>319960031
>then did what that villian would have done

to be fair, the Illusive man was only doing it for humanity, Shepherd's doing it for all races

still stupid, but yeah
>>
>>319954734
Destroy.

Geth and EDI were ruined in 3 so nothing of value was lost.
>>
I picked Synthesis, because it was the 'hardest' to unlock and therefore must be the best ending.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.