[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of video games did you play today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
What kind of video games did you play today?
>>
Finally beat Luigi's Mansion 2.

Fuck this boss.

I also really missed capturing unique ghosts, like the baby, the piano playing girl, etc. Got sick of the same monochrome cloned blobs throughout the game.

Enjoyed it, regardless.
>>
>>319950663
MGSV at home, while COD Black Ops 3 and Battlefield 4 at a friend's house. I actually wish we had done something else besides playing videogames.
>>
File: Sine Mora Cover.jpg (121 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Sine Mora Cover.jpg
121 KB, 500x667
>>
File: 1386535454003.gif (397 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1386535454003.gif
397 KB, 720x480
help, /v/, i'm addicted to chain chronicle

i literally sat and watched a timer count down seven minutes so i could get back one energy point just to go on a mission that lasted a few seconds
>>
Splatoon

I did a handful of Turf War, switched to rank where I lost the first match and ranked down from B to B-, won 8 straight and ranked back up to B, then lost two and stopped playing
>>
File: yakuza bg.jpg (616 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yakuza bg.jpg
616 KB, 1920x1080
>>319950663
played this one
>>
Beat DQ2 on my phone, started emulating DQ3 SNES
I've also played some Sleeping Dogs the last few days
>>
>>319950663
Witcher 3. Finally got into it when it went half off. Really loving it. Also got back into fucking around on GTA Online.
>>
Finally beat Shantae and am now playing Risky's Revenge. Thanks for all the Shantae threads guys, this series is pretty fun.
>>
>>319950663
OP image obviously wouldn't play Xenoblade X.
>>
Played some KF2 earlier.
Currently playing a Smash tourney with /v/.
>>
Started NG+ in The Witcher 3. Getting my ass handed to me.
>>
>>319950663
MGSV
Me an my dog killing everyone who doesn't have at least one A+.
>>319952495
I never could get into Luigi's Mansion because I didn't want to ruin it for the ghosts. I would LOVE to have a bride and groom ghost ballroom dancing in my dining room. Or a stately gentleman ghost just smoking a pipe by the fireplace. I just felt like an asshole bothering these ghosts that were just minding their own business and not attacking anyone.
>>
Played more MHX

Blangonga is still a prick
>>
Dr. Mario for DSiware
>>
File: fst9_thumb1.jpg (69 KB, 554x313) Image search: [Google]
fst9_thumb1.jpg
69 KB, 554x313
>>319950663
U will never imagine my fun
>>
>>319954340
The second Luigi's mansion fixes that up a bit. King Boo makes all the ghosts turn into massive assholes, so Luigi needs to capture them so they can be cool later.
>>
R6 Siege
JC3
Uncharted 1 remaster
probably gonna play some FO4 after I actually got some work done
>>
>>319955386
That's good news. I really hated the fact that when Luigi *finally* got a game of his own that wasn't titled "Mario is Missing" that they ruined it for me by making me harass really cool ghosts for no apparent reason.

Also after reading my earlier post I noticed it's kind of ironic that I felt bad about vacuuming up harmless ghosts but I'm currently eugenically slaughtering afghanistan. In my defense, they DO occasionally shoot my dog and that REALLY pisses me off.
>>
File: IMG_4495.jpg (243 KB, 400x364) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4495.jpg
243 KB, 400x364
>>319950663
Played Super Mystery Dungeon then some Skull Girls
>>
File: entertained cats.jpg (42 KB, 580x417) Image search: [Google]
entertained cats.jpg
42 KB, 580x417
>>319953635
Most underrated post of the year.
>>
KOTOR and that Pod Racing game.
The facts that these are both Star Wars games and I'm playing them near the release of the new movie are purely coincidental.

Oh, and some Dr. Mario and Tetris.
>>
Played 2 games of Dota 2, won them both.
Played a 1v1 vs AI in Starcraft 2. Was fun.
>>
I played Tales of Symphonia
>>
Jet Set Radio
I wish Gum's butt was a little bigger to be honest
>>
>>319956917
perfect

>>319955942
how is skullgirls?
>>
>>319957041
>how is skullgirls?
I've only had it for about a month and a half but its fun as fuck
Its my first fighting game so I'm still kind of shit at it but I've learned enough to hold my own in most matches
>>
Saints Row 4. Finally got around to it. Perfect superhero game if ignoring the story though sadly there is really no crimes to prevent or stop.

I like the fact the side missions are basically stuff you would want to do on a 100% completion run anyway but with some added dialog to make it feel like part of the story. Likewise it is still optional so if I just want to replay the game for the story one day I can just follow the main missions. A great setup.
>>
File: 1437976405581.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
1437976405581.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1100
Smash Bros!
>>
All I played was some Elite: Dangerous.
Trying to get what I can together for once Horizons comes out to buy new ships, maybe I can finally escape the hell of having to grind moneys for the stupid price jump ships have.
>>
I played Pokemon Picross. I'm enjoying it, but I hit the point where I can't progress without the in-game currency, and it's way too slow to grind that shit and I refuse to support such a business model by actually paying for it, so I'll probably drop it soon.
>>
Played XIII-2 for about an hour before I gave up on caring.

Played some Animal Crossing because my save data just disappeared. Played a few rounds of Terrorist Hunt on Siege too.
>>
File: 1443740573794.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1443740573794.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
The Dofus beta server because it lets you try P2P stuff with your F2P character (albeit having your progress on the beta server wiped with every new version) but I'm too frugal to actually subscribe to the game.
>>
File: holyshit.jpg (40 KB, 667x645) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.jpg
40 KB, 667x645
>>319950663

this reply is off-topic
>>
>mods will never have gfs
>>
EDF 4.1
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.