[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw she appears in the new Zelda for Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: linkle.jpg (62 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
linkle.jpg
62 KB, 800x800
Post yfw she appears in the new Zelda for Wii U
>>
>>319948360
>Wii U
Motherfucking fuck motherfucker. Shitass fucking fuck motherfuckingfucker fuck fucker asshole fucker motherfucking fuck motherfucker.
>>
>>319948360
>They add her in and hint at more of her in the future
>They chose to ignore all the previous content of the past paper Mario's and just use Sticker Star for the Paper Jam Crossover

Just what fan groups are Nintendo listening too?
>>
>>319950705
>Paper Mario fag comes into the thread to make it all about them.
Nobody cares fag. Mario & Luigi RPGs were always better.
>>
>>319951123
This entire threads about shit posting bro, don't really matter what kind of shit it is when all things are said and done.
>>
File: CVvX_UKWcAAQh-Y.jpg large.jpg (114 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CVvX_UKWcAAQh-Y.jpg large.jpg
114 KB, 1024x576
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>319948962
This intelligent, edifying post has been brought to you by /v/.
>>
>>319948360
I don't see why people are mad about it. Who cares about SJW shit, she's qt
>>
>>319948360
so whats her story anyway? is she related to link at all or just another elf girl?
>>
>>319948360
I want to play as her
>>
>>319948360
The only thing I would care about is different voice acting. A boss battle would sound like a women's tennis match
>>
>>319952412
I want to play with her ass.
>>
>>319948360
its already heavily implied that the hero in Zelda U is female. did you not see the trailer?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.