[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: house.jpg (280 KB, 879x925) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
280 KB, 879x925
Thinking about buying a Wii U with Xenoblade Xhronicles X right now. Problem is when I open the Wii U games page to find what else I could get to justify the purchase, this is what I find. What the fuck Nintendo? How do you console friends justify this shit?
>>
>>319947056
Motherfucking fuck motherfucker. Shitass fucking fuck motherfuckingfucker fuck fucker asshole fucker motherfucking fuck motherfucker.
>>
>>319947150
Calm down nintendrone
>>
You're really using some amiibo marketing sway you into not buying a Wii U?
Get Smash 4, MK8, 3D World, Woolly World, Splatoon, Bayonetta 2, and W101
>>
>>319947150
AVGN rip-off.
>>
>>319947056
I don't justify it, amiibo shit is cancer

XCX is great though
>>
File: cage.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
cage.gif
2 MB, 177x150
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>319947437
So that really is it? I thought they'd at least have one or two hidden gems. God damn Nintendo blew it
>>
>>319947056
>open the recommended page based on highest sellers/most popular
>doesn't click on View All Items
Fucking Millenials piss me off.
>>
I own a Wii U and 3DS

And I wish amiibo faggotry would fuck off
>>
>>319947695
Theres also Tropical Freeze, Mario Maker, Rainbow Curse, Pikmin 3, Fast Racing Neo and some games coming out like Zelda U and Star Fox Zero
>>
>>319947056
If you are serious about getting a Wii U, check out a refurbished one from Nintendo. Mine looked brand new and only cost me $225 with Super Mario 3D World.
>>
>>319948136
I think the figures themselves are pretty neat, but some of them locking actual worthwhile content is jewwy as fuck. I wish I could play all the Splatoon challenge levels without shilling out a bunch more money for the boy and the squid.
Probably the worst example of this is the fact that you need a Shovel Knight amiibo to play co-op in that game.
>>
>>319948356
Pikmin 3 is fucking amazing, I have no idea how theyre going to top it in the next game
>>
>>319948356
That might do it.

Any idea how the MH3 Ultimate community is doing? Would I have anybody to play with if I picked that up?
>>
>>319949556
I believe Pikmin is the type of game where just upgrading the graphics is impressive enough.

Nintendo doesn't have many games that are supposed to look "real" so the environments of Pikmin games can always impress.
>>
>>319947056
>How do you console friends justify this shit?

You don't buy em? Despite what the ubiquitous tantrums may say pretty much all they unlock is pretty trivial. I think it might be nice to have some figurines of Nintendo characters I like but I've lived without them.
>>
>>319949614
Monster Hunter on any system isn't a fun game to jump into late.

Might want to wait for whatever the next release is unless you have multiplayer friends you can rely on.

The Wii game had people in it right until they killed the servers, but they were all massively high rank of course.
>>
>>319947437
>>319948356
LEGO City Undercover is also pretty fun, if you're into those games.
>>
File: 1307230885001.png (163 KB, 316x310) Image search: [Google]
1307230885001.png
163 KB, 316x310
>>319947056
Simple. If you're talking about the Amiibos, then you simply just don't buy them. Aside from one weapon in Hyrule Warriors and a handful of challenge map packs that are just redone story maps in Splatoon, you're not missing out anything by not buying them.

Complaining about them just clutters up this already awful board.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.