[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU are this epic endgame BOSS What is your backstory and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1398902416480.jpg (75 KB, 400x531) Image search: [Google]
1398902416480.jpg
75 KB, 400x531
>YOU are this epic endgame BOSS

What is your backstory and motivation?
>>
File: petition.jpg (13 KB, 371x238) Image search: [Google]
petition.jpg
13 KB, 371x238
Care to sign my petition?
>>
>Backstory
You don't need to know
>Motivation
Nothing personal, kid
>>
>>319921580

>backstory
just a smalltown girl living in a lonely world, took the midnight train going anywhere

>motivation

just wanted you to notice me, senpai
>>
I was born in a big city. I love words and want to learn as many as possible.
>>
i am an ancient robotic alien race programmed to kill organics so that organics dont create robots that would kill organics.
>>
>Backstory
I woke up this morning, hungry for capitalism.

>Motivation
To make the mother of all omelettes.
>>
>>319921821
No way, ya freakin' pinko!
>>
>>319922031
pretty gud

wonder how many people are old enough to get it
>>
>>319921580
My name is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
>>319921580

>backstory
A life where everything was handed to me on a silver platter. I was born with blond hair, blue eyes, 101% Caucasian. Had a rich mom and dad, went to a school, became friends with everyone, graduated HS, College and Graduate School with straigh A+. Got a 20/10 trophy 102% Caucasian wife with perfect size breast, hips, butt and face. Became the richest man on the entire planet with a net worth of $500 Billion.

Realized, that even though I was granted the graces of life, I didn't want any of it, and was never happy.

>Motivation

To become the edgiest man alive. To become so edgy, the mere voice of my words will cut your ear drums, to sweat Linkin Park Albums, to make Not Important look like Fred Rodgers compared to me.
>>
>>319921580
>backstory
I lost my fedora
>motivation
I need to dress up like a supreme gentleman.
>>
>Game begins with a save-file already created. The party is maxed out and at the final boss
>you can defeat the final boss and watch the credits roll
>or you can erase the save file and play through the adventure
>at the end where the final boss is supposed to be there is a sudden out of character moment
>"HEY YOU LITTLE RUNT I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY THAT"
>game pulls away from a tv screen to show a little bro/sis looking up at an angry older brother
>final boss fight ensures
>you can either try to win the fight or survive long enough for mom to hear you calling for her
>>
>>319922518

Back to reddit kiddo, there you can discuss epic music with your friends
>>
>>319922518
Anybody that is 15 years old and saw that stupid fucking Family Guy episode.
>>
File: BlackMac.png (115 KB, 388x226) Image search: [Google]
BlackMac.png
115 KB, 388x226
> Maining Mac.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.