[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any idea why Tekken X Street Fighter is taking more than 5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Tekken_vs_Street_Fighter.jpg (274 KB, 1306x979) Image search: [Google]
Tekken_vs_Street_Fighter.jpg
274 KB, 1306x979
Any idea why Tekken X Street Fighter is taking more than 5 years to be completed? Even though Street Fighter X Tekken has LONG come and gone?

The Tekken 7 trailer just dropped....but what about this game?
>>
>>319920219
>Any idea why Tekken X Street Fighter is taking more than 5 years to be completed?
Because it's never actually been in development and is never going to happen.
>>
>>319920389
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2015/1/21/harada-currently-around-40-people-working-on-tekken-x-street.html
>>
Street Fighter X Tekken didn't sell very well, and the developers blamed it on the glut of fighting games at the time. It IS in development now, but it was shelved for a bit
>>
>>319920219
>Akuma in Tekken 7 launch
>3-4 more SF characters come in a DLC pack later down the road

I can't honestly say I'm looking forward to it, tekkens controls are awkward and I can't see DP/Tatsu/fireballs not being pretty OP.
>>
>>319920219
They want to wait until people forget about Gems X Timeouts before they release it.
>>
>>319921107
DP is an armor move, you can duck tatsu, and you can sidestep fireballs
>>
>>319920626
yeah couldn't have been the retarded gem system. That totally worked in marvel super heroes.
>>
Because they don't want TxSF to cannibalize the sales of T7 or SFV.
>>
>>319921395
They weren't even similar. Gems in SFxT were purely stat boost while in Marvel Super Heroes they added abilities
>>
>>319921107
>DP

already in the game what is EWGF?

I'm more curious how projectiles will be balanced in Tekken the characters either shoot lazers of a really fast projectile with lost of start up so you can see it coming
>>
>>319920219
Maybe because it's hard to imagine Street Fighter characters in Tekken engine, they have to be crazy and individual, truthful to the style they use yet different from Tekken characters.
>>
>>319920219
They have probably scrapped it. Akuma being in T7 is them salvaging some of the progress they had made on the game so far.
>>
>>319921740
EWGF's are better than DP's in 3D and 2D. DP's are really punishable, EWGF's just aren't punishable, EWGF's are combo starters, DPs are combo enders (usually).
There was a character with normal SNK style projectiles in Tekken Revolution
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.