[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is /v/ having fun with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: lbp3characters2.png (865 KB, 970x535) Image search: [Google]
lbp3characters2.png
865 KB, 970x535
So is /v/ having fun with it?
>>
>>319918447
>not even made by MM
Shit series, bought a ps3 for 1. Regretted it at the time
>>
File: 1343283186044.gif (332 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
1343283186044.gif
332 KB, 544x400
This could have been the entry that made the games playable by at least running at a decent frame rate. Especially with the gravity modifiers.

Instead, they did a bullshit cross gen thing and the game ultimately suffered for it.
>>
>>319918447
Loved the first 2 desu, never played this but i remember being concerned by the move to full 3D levels, was always exciting to see how people managed to bodge the 2.5D form into bigger levels.
>>
>>319918447
Playing it right now, honestly dont understand the hate. Had a shitty launch thats a given. Creating levels has never been better.
>>
>>319918447
I have fun playing it with my 7 years old son.
>>
>>319921923
>mfw somebody actually managed to take the 2.5D restriction and made a bare bones 3d 3rd person shooter out of it.

I like and hate the move to 3d levels, on one hand its cool, but shit it was always much more cool to see how people can push the boundaries on 2D levels.
>>
>>319923163
My friend and I like to make ridiculous levels and over the top songs for fun, we actually have this stupid plot series now.

Here's one of the boss songs you're gonna notice it's just a mash up of whatever video game song we think of recreating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyASAzGv6Ec
>>
>>319918447
I fucking love this game and 3 is the best one, fuck you nigger.
>>
As a huge LBP fan, it just felt... I dunno... soulless. The story mode cutscenes ending with sudden cuts to the loading screen made it feel crude, and everything was focused really heavily on making the characters appear cute. I don't know if anyone here saw Stanburdman's review of the first game but he pretty much hit the nail on the head when he said Sackboy's design came off as a little annoying for how hard it tried to be cute.

2 is my favorite of the series.
>>
Can you believe thet have both doctor who and BTTF in this game? whats next? Star Wars?
>>
>>319925072
false, the first is the best one. then second, then third
>>
>>319926006
That was actually my prediction like last week or so.
>>
I had a good time with it. I wish the 3D movement was better.
>>
>>319925412
The thing about the game is that it had so much to offer and despite that, it used the new characters only a few times, like why?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.