[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /v/, are you gonna buy it? I've only played 1 and 2 so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: KingdomHearts3-logo.jpg (20 KB, 300x216) Image search: [Google]
KingdomHearts3-logo.jpg
20 KB, 300x216
So /v/, are you gonna buy it? I've only played 1 and 2 so I'm kind of hesitant, but I'm about to watch an explanation on the other games so that might hype me up to actually buy it.
>>
>>319913883
Fuck yeah. KH is one of my favorite franchises. I wouldn't get too hype though because it probably won't come out until you're 80.
>>
>>319914628
I agree man, even though i only played the console versions, i still really enjoyed them. I'd love to play the other games, just don't have any of the handle held systems necessary. Guess the video will have too do.
>>
>>319915332

You can always emulate them, though I am hoping for a recollection of all the games coming to the ps4 eventually
>>
I don't know. I like KH, but I got tired of waiting for it. The story just got worse and worse over the years, and I fear that the gameplay won't excuse the writing this time either.
I also don't want to buy a ps4.
>>
>>319915776

Waiting for what? They come like every 2 to 3 years
>>
>>319916126
Waiting for III, obiously.
>>
>>319915332
K1.5 HD has chain of memories,2.5 has birth by sleep and the upcoming 2.8 will have dream drop HD.
>>
>>319915776

We had like 6 games between 3
>>
I don't want to due to a plethora of problems that would take a long time to list, but I'm forcing myself to just to finish the saga even though 2 was the perfect stopping point.

Kinda like a high school graduation; It sucks and you wish you weren't there but you have to just to get it over with anyway.
>>
>>319916316
Yeah, and when I say "the story got worse and worse" I mean those games. I haven't played the 3DS one, but I'm just gonna assume it's retarded.
>>
>>319916612
Oh wow I thought you were saying this mainly because of the 3ds one. You should atleast google it for a laugh
>>
>>319916612

Are you serious? There is someone out there thst didnt like BBS?
>>
also, any predictions on worlds that'll be included? Excluding the obvious ones (Frozen, starwars, big hero 6)
what worlds are you HOPING to be in their?
>>
I love this series, even as fucking dumb as the story is.
I've played every single fucking game a stupid amount of times. I just want it to get to the finish line.
>>
>>319916958
It's fine gameplay wise, but the writing is as bad as always.
And honestly, my favorite part in BBS is the Fortune Street minigame to gain cards. I spent more time playing that than actually playing main content.
To be fair though, the story is at its absolute worst in Re:coded. And 358/2 comes right after that because of that asspull non-character Xion or whatever her name was.
>>
>>319913883
Yeah, I've played every game in the series and intend to keep playing them as long as I'm enjoying them.
>>
>>319913883
I'm definitely buying it, we've been waiting for so long now. Anybody picking up 2.8? It'll be my first time finally playing 3D.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.