[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394 KB, 1920x1080
It's actually a big load of __FUN__
>>
>>319910370
People are already starting with the cheese tactics though

>plane map
>spawn as attackers
>guy next to me gets nailed in the head almost instantly
>2 guys outside shooting at us
>get killed by one of them throwing nitro at us
>it's daylight and you can barely see them against the dark entrance areas of the plane
>>
I see the appeal but I found it fucking boring.

If you are dead then you pretty much gotta sit there with your thumb up ur ass till the round is over. While yeah I need to get good but that would require that I spend more time not playing than playing the game as I found myself being dead more often.

People are able to do a lot of shit I would not think to do. Which is neat but I don't think the gameplay is that unique to bother with it. Tho would be worth if if you have bros to play with. That's motivation enough.
>>
>>319911528
play singleplayer missions lad
>>
>>319912383
Are they actually good? i though they're just some sorta extended tutorial
>>
>>319912479
they mostly describe some operators' abilities and so on, can be challenging sometimes so you can get *good*. also lots of renown to get (500-700 per mission on hard + tasks)
>>
>>319911528
>If you are dead then you pretty much gotta sit there with your thumb up ur ass till the round is over.
That's the whole point of support mode, bro. You said it yourself that you're dying often. Are you good at communicating though? Get on the cameras, spot enemies, and manually communicate to your team where the enemies are.
>>
File: 1417555223910.gif (1 MB, 360x198) Image search: [Google]
1417555223910.gif
1 MB, 360x198
How bad are the microtransactions? Is it pay to win shit?
>>
>>319910370
I liked the game. It was different every time I played it. I thought it was going to be COD but I was surprised.
>>
>>319911528
Use the cameras or git gud and not die.
>>
>>319913090
no, just cosmetic stuff like gun paint
>>
>>319910767
I only play THunt, and I play an hourish every other day. I really like THunt, just waiting on more maps and a game mode that lets you pick either defender OR attacker. Like a super mix of objectives.

>THunt Classic
>Swap into Protect Hostage
>Swap to Extract Hostage
>>
>>319913090
literally might as well not be there, you can buy xp boosts and skins for funbux and not a single other thing. Besides, the in-game currency gain is so ridiculously high, you can afford 6-8 operators by the time you're done with the tutorials.
>>
>>319910370
No just pay2play.
It's costs a bit too much. I've unlocked everyone last weekend.

I'm having fun. The game mode works really well I just wish there were less retards who got it with a new card.
I also wish I had friends
>>
>>319913090
Just skins for weapons.
And most can be bought by ingame currency.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.