[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"uhh.. not bad.. for a bunch of alien scum.. ughhh"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: pie.png (349 KB, 580x379) Image search: [Google]
pie.png
349 KB, 580x379
>"uhh.. not bad.. for a bunch of alien scum.. ughhh"
Did you play femshep all the way, or did you go maleshep?
>>
This thread was up here last night. Same pic, word for word. Get lost shill.
>>
>>319907164
Since a have no personality, I made a self insert MaleShep.
I heard a lot about Jennifer Hale's performance as FemShep being better, but after 3 whole game hearing Mark Meer's stoic voice, i really got use to it.
>>
>>319907164
ME1: male shep (finished)
ME2: male shep and fem shep (finished multiple times)
ME3: male shep (dropped)
>>
>>319907528
Get off your ass and get out there.
>>
>>319907164
i never played as femshep coz implying a bitch could save the world is just a tumblr SJW power fantasy
>>
File: masseffectshilling1.png (151 KB, 1378x663) Image search: [Google]
masseffectshilling1.png
151 KB, 1378x663
>>319907164
>>319907528
>>
>>319908672
>I went into the archive ;)
>>
>>319908881
Yeah, and?
>>
>>319907551
>I heard a lot about Jennifer Hale's performance as FemShep being better

Screw those memers, Meer was great. Even though he didn't fit my Shep's face at all.
>>
>>319909093
But why?
>>
>>319909161
Why do you think?
>>
File: 1433127396906.gif (3 MB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1433127396906.gif
3 MB, 231x244
>>319909313
Because you're a little cockslut?
>>
Maleshep if i wanted to play as a sexy lady marine i'd prefer her not to sound like a butch lesbian
>>
>>319909420
How does it feel knowing you are the cancer that's killing an industry?
>>
File: 1435829207600.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1435829207600.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>319909603
Not bothered
>>
Both
Maleshep was an even tempered diplomat with no affiliations other than doing what was in the best interest of his crew and seeing his mission through. He was not out to save the galaxy, he was just doing what felt right.

Femshep was a ruthless cunt. Her crew was second only to the mission, she was not afraid to exploit anyone or anything to her means, regretted nothing, and showed no compassion, though her pragmatism might have been mistaken for it now and then.

Both sexed up Liara because she's cute as hell, especially in the first game (day awkward first conversation), and I developed a thing for those blueberry beauties.
>>
>>319907164
Default Male Sheppard
>>
>>319910020
>Femshep was a ruthless cunt. Her crew was second only to the mission, she was not afraid to exploit anyone or anything to her means, regretted nothing, and showed no compassion, though her pragmatism might have been mistaken for it now and then.
so, like women irl then?
>>
>No one posted that webm
>>
>>319907654
Why are you remaking the exact same thread every ~12 hours or so? Wether you're a shill or not, how is this not spamming? Take it to a general thread.
>>
File: feelsgood.gif (231 KB, 220x172) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.gif
231 KB, 220x172
>>319911175
Just the second time, anon. I don't know. It's weekend. Don't know what else to do. Played a bit of vidya. Wanted to make a thread on /v/, and again, this was the only thing that came to mind. Sorry. I'm not brilliant. I just wanted a Mass Effect thread.
>>
>>319907164
maleshep

believing a woman can be a military austranaut was just too hard
>>
File: BxJ5UVOIAAAllxx-2.jpg (32 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
BxJ5UVOIAAAllxx-2.jpg
32 KB, 600x337
Hale's voice was dumb, stale, and forgettable, but not totally out of place for a no-nonsense military officer. She seems to perform a lot better doing NPCs.

I had never messed around with a character creator before. One day I sat down and spent an hour or two adjusting every slider to the point I thought most appealing because I was curious to see how the final result would look and how it would compare to some others. It was interesting, I suppose. I'm not sure I'll ever do that for another game again.

Also I don't know why exactly but I felt that for ME2 she would go through a "blond phase."
>>
>>319911367
It's a lot easier if you think of her as a biotic cyborg modified with tech that mollifies inherent female weakness. I mean that's what we're going to in the future anyway, right? Fix or replace women with machines?

That's right.
>>
Played the first two games as both, though my "canon" Shepard was male. Having played both, I prefer Meer over Hale. Hale is vastly overrated as Femshep, especially in ME2.

I didn't play ME3, because I heard about the ending and increased prevalence of autodialogue.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.