[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This ancient forest spirit is willing to make a pact with you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: w3 woodland spirit.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
w3 woodland spirit.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
This ancient forest spirit is willing to make a pact with you. By doing so you will ensure the safety and good health of the nearby village for a period of time, until the spirit get cranky again and start another spree of murder. What do you do ?
>>
Make the pact, then immediately destroy the tree spirit.
>>
>>319906997
I doubt you can do that, and I don't even see what that would achieve.
>>
>>319906808
if you're referring to the specific quest, having a woodland spirit as an ally/teacher is more important than having weak hunters on your side. especially on skellige
>>
>>319906808
Kill it. If it's going to cause trouble eventually it's not worth making a pact
>>
>>319907103

Making the pact ensures peace and tranquility

Pre-emptively destroying him prevents him from going on a killing spree.

I'd kill the forest spirit by logging the area, and building a landfill
>>
>>319907387
>village of hunters
>destroy the hunting ground
>dead village
that works out nicely
>>
>>319907387
It's not like the leshen speaks for the forest itself, making the pact then killing it accomplish nothing.

Just kill it for the cool trophy and the fun fight.
>>
>>319907339

>ally/teacher
>indiscriminately murders people when it feels like it

you don't reason with monsters. it's just a bunch of religious nuts who worship it, and try to rationalize its actions to help them cope with the fact that they're powerless against it.

they can't get stronger if they're all fucking dead.
>>
>>319909595
>indiscriminately murders people when it feels like it
>indiscriminately
you weren't paying attention, it kills those who hunt on the land using non traditional methods. that's why the hunters in the village are the best hunters in the isles. the young ones die on their test hunt because they arent strong enough. if they don't like it they should move to a fishing village instead.
>>
>>319909595
I'm pretty sure you could reason with the Woodland Spirit, if Geralt makes the offering it calms down. But yeah, it's still a monster and the correct answer is to kill it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.