[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Pitch your game idea My idea >open world game set in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: openworld_1.jpg (217 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
openworld_1.jpg
217 KB, 624x351
ITT: Pitch your game idea

My idea
>open world game set in contemporary moscow
>missions and shit
>guns are hard to obtain
>3 weapon limit (eg 1 pistol 1 uzi, AND 1 Ak47 stuffed into a duffel bag you carry around)
>pistol and uzi can be carried under your jacket but the ak47 needs to be carried in a duffel bag in order not to gain unwanted attention
>realistic wanted system
>enterable buildings
>get a wanted level, hide in a building, break open a door, fortify a door by barackading it
>bigger weapons are harder to obtain
>ak47 is the pinnacle of guns

Thank you for your attention.
>>
sounds like you've got 1/99th of a game anon, I'm picturing some steampunk setting or perhaps asian mafia run down town setting.
>>
>guns are hard to obtain
>modern russia
>guns are hard to obtain

topkek
>>
>>319905042
Ok
Ok dude
Bro
Listen mkay bro
So
It's like
Call of duty
Mixed with like
Zombies
And like, like, Minecraft
>>
I like my idea.
>>
>>319905641
add some memes into that too man
it'll be great
>>
>>319905042
How is that an idea?. You only have certain "features" but you haven't pitched in an idea. There's no history, no point. What's the game about?.
>>
>>319905641
>>319906515
You jest, but

http://store.steampowered.com/app/253430/
>>
>Open World
Trash
>>
>>319905042
I feel like the guy who made that bike has no idea what an actual bike looks like
>>
Open world survival horror game
You are transported to a mysterious city filled with a population of grotesque monsters
They will hunt you down and kill you on sight
You have a disguise so you can walk amongst them, BUT
Your disguise will fail if you don't behave like them
Over time, you will be under more and more scrutiny, and eventually your disguise won't work at all
>>
File: warship_0004.jpg (50 KB, 582x383) Image search: [Google]
warship_0004.jpg
50 KB, 582x383
A multiplayer navy game with permanent wounds. Like you get your leg chopped and you survive the sickness after a battle well now you can have a wooden leg.

You start in a port city and enlist to be a crewman to fight for the navy in a war for various empires or their colonies.

So you sail the seas, you got to survive on the boats and from the travel from various disease.
Eventually with your guild and friends you can go full pirate and have a permanent bounty from empires. A more exiting life but a much more dangerous one than the relatively easier life you can have for fighting for an empire.

Basically you ship is your guild main asset. There could be pirate island and other safe spots. Being the captain is the highest honor and will be a tough job since if you fail you lose your ship and shit.

Anyway you see where I'm going with this there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.