[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The NX won't have any "big" gimmicks like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: nintendo-nx1.jpg (35 KB, 1424x800) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-nx1.jpg
35 KB, 1424x800
>The NX won't have any "big" gimmicks like the WiiU and Wii
>it has a regular gamepad (like the WiiU pro-gamepad)
>it has full compability with the WiiU gamepad (and of course games) though

>hardware on par (if not better) than the PS4
>amiibos can now store entire games that can be played with the NX (small "mobile-like" games and classics from the NES and SNES)
>the NX will have increased support for online multiplayers with improved miiverse-stuff with various "apps"
>an "app" can be stuff like a level maker for a game (similar to Mario Maker), you can then download these levels and play them
>mobile support integrated into the "miiverse"
>you can now for example catch pokémon on you PokémonGO app and then transfer them to your miiverse
>from there you can use the Pokémon for "apps" and of course Pokémon games
>there will be a lot more mobile games by Nintendo that have this feature
>there are also amiibos that have the mobile games (you have to add the amiibo to your NX library and you can then access the game with your phone)
>>
File: tears.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>319902875
>>
Thank you providing us these total facts backed up by providing credible sources.
>>
File: GiveFUCK.jpg (48 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
GiveFUCK.jpg
48 KB, 500x491
>>319902875
I really can't be bothered to care

I just hope nintendo gets their talons off of MonsterHunter so that I may play it on a big screen. and not just play a 3DS upscaled port like MH3U WiiU

After that nintendo can gladly dry up in a corner and die.
>>
>>319902875
So it's outdated shit.
>>
>>319902875
>>hardware on par (if not better) than the PS4

It better be at least on pair on current PC's or I'm not gonna buy this shit.
>>
>>319902875
And that's how you know this is fanfiction
>>
File: lolatu.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
lolatu.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
Nintendo is creatively stuck in kiddie land. They have been pulling this since the N64, and their library is so sweet to such a narrow demographic that they may never be taken as a serious game console for anyone but kiddies and diehards. I've seen how people try to squeeze every last drop off fun from just one or two 'AAA' titles a year. Smash Bros is not a deep game, you people just have little else to choose from.

The next console, like the previous four, work lock owners in with more of the same, little of interest, and a paltry library must people with actual options would think twice about.
>>
>>319905609
what about the Gamecube?
>>
File: 1389721794722.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1389721794722.gif
51 KB, 500x376
>It's a NX thread
>>
>>319902875

I remember when this was said about the Wii U compared to the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.