[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i just started this and i´m a little lost. How do i see the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: aow3.jpg (135 KB, 1280x1084) Image search: [Google]
aow3.jpg
135 KB, 1280x1084
So i just started this and i´m a little lost. How do i see the range of my unit´s attacks? And do you need siege units to get through barricades?

Also Age of Wonders thread i guess.
>>
you can use fliers to get over barricades, or just use archers to shoot up till they die.
>>
>>319899020
Thanks. What´s the use of Longbow archers? Their range didn´t seem any higher than that of units with slings/crossbows.
>>
>>319899231
longbows still deal full damage on max range. Also all elven archers are better than their counterparts
>>
>>319899514
Oh, makes sense. I tried to take a goblin settlement with mostly melee units and got stuck before their barricades. Shoulda used more ranged units.
>>
>>319899907
if you go high elves just get a shitload of archers and some apprentices, apprentices transform into storm sisters. They have stun which at least in the base game is OP as fuck. Not only are units unable to move, they also always take critical hit damage. Archers meanwhile just rape shit. Also the small barricades are destructable I think. Still its better to just use them to your advantage and shoot them down with bowmen while they cant get close
>>
Welp, torrentino'd it, gonna try this out to hold me over until I can buy endless legend.
>>
>>319900660
How good is Endless Legend? Is it similar to HOMM/Age of Wonders ?
>>
>>319901235
It's good, but that's not what you shoudl expect. It's leaning closer to Civ games.
>>
>>319901414
I fucking love Civ 5. So basically fantasy civ?
>>
>>319901570
Pretty much, with some unique twists.
>>
>>319901570

I would describe it as a more tactical Civ 5. Civ 5 is great to pick up and play with BNW, and its MP is easy enough to play to have a decent amount of people to play with.

Endless legend has more strategy to it though, since you're leveling up heros, putting gear on them+troops, etc.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.