[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FF7 Ruby weapon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 566x480
Is the damage dealt to his tentacles also dealt to him? I deal like 350 damage to him and 4K to his tentacles with each attack.
>>
I dunno dawg but dat ish is hard as fuk juss like that green wata nigga an i aint never done beat dem hos i juss skip em nah meen
>>
>>319897591
I want my golden chocobo.
>>
>>319897451

I've never beaten him and Emerald, but I'm pretty sure most people just use one of the many ways to cheese them and win with no effort. Just linking Final Attack to Revive or Phoenix is absurdly broken on its own.

If I ever do try to beat them I'll do it the hard way though, no cheap tricks. But I have no idea how that would work.
>>
>>319898607
Really? What the fuck.
>>
>>319897789
breed one then
>>
>>319898806
takes forever
>>
>>319897451
You need Mime, W-Summon, Hades, and whatever summon you want to use to hurt him. That's all you really need.
>>
>>319898880
Your seriously saying that it takes less time to take down the games hardest superboss, getting to the right level with decent enough standard weapons and materia than it takes to breed a Gold Chocobo.

Dunno about that.
>>
>>319898880
Not really. Use a chocobo guide.
>>
>>319899306
Underwater weapon is the strongest.
>>
>>319897789
>>319898880

You're aware that all the Golden Chocobo unlocks is a summon that will be useless to you because you've already beaten the toughest boss, right?
>>
File: B9MKd9uCIAA5cAP.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B9MKd9uCIAA5cAP.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>319897591
Yah meen yo nigga never even done beat dat bling bling diamond bitch fo ultimate sord? Omni slash wit dat sumbitch some real ass shit dawg nahmean?
>>
>>319899729
What? You can get Knights before taking on the Weapons. I beat Ruby with the Knight + Mimic tactic. I could never beat Emerald because of his Aerial Tam Tam attack, shit always dealt 9999dmg to me.
>>
>>319899697
Naw.
Emerald is hard to fight, but can be fought without having to cheese it.
Ruby however has a counter to anything, so you have no choice but to cheese it. I don't think its possible to beat him without having to paralyze over and over to make sure he doesn't kill you by countering with Ultima repeatedly.
>>
>>319899306
Get a handful of dazzers and you've got a guaranteed victory against Ruby.
>>
>>319899960
Should of equipped phoenix as final blow
>>
File: FUCK THE FRENCH.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FUCK THE FRENCH.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
I can't be the only one
>>
>>319900271
No, in hindsight my issue was the amount of materia I equipped. Emerals attack deals 1111dmg multiplied by the materia you have equiped. But to get maximum damage out of Knights, I had to get magic up to 255 through materia (total damage is like 120k iirc). If I had gone down with the damage output, I could've dealt with him, probably.
>>
>>319900217
Incorrect. Dazers last only long enough to summon knights once. He wakes up before the second summon activates, and then you eat a Ultima for it.

Its better just to W-Summon Hades for the stun, and knights after, so every turn you stun, knights, stun, knights, in the that order.
>>
>>319900340
I love the fact that they threw in this big fuck you attack just when you think you're managing the fight. Didn't understand how to survive it until years later I read that the damaged depended on the amount of materia you had. I never even had a good chance to read the name of the attack because I was just panicking and wondering what the fuck he was doing.
>>
>>319898549
>bonefied strategy already exists

>"hurr i sint doin it like dat because i'm speshal n hardcurr"

This is why you are still alone in your 30's and treated like a social pariah, anon
>>
>>319897451
Nope.

Ruby Weapon is a fucking piece of shit.

Only thing you get from it is a free Gold Chocobo and you'll have more fun breeding one than fighting it
>>
>>319899960

Try working on your context comprehension next time.
>>
>>319900990

>Can't spell or use words properly
>Making ridiculous autistic assumptions that are clearly projecting own insecurities

You're a sad excuse for a person.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.