[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets be honest, its gonna be good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: a0142292251_16.jpg (40 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a0142292251_16.jpg
40 KB, 700x700
lets be honest, its gonna be good
>>
Just because you're hoenst doesn't mean you're right.
>>
>>319897406
Nice, can you tell me next week's lottery numbers as well?
>>
If it's not good, Bioware will hopefully die.
>>
>>319897406

It'll probably be fun. I'm trying not to get too hyped though. Each time I get hyped and subsequently disappointed, it hurts a little bit more.
>>
File: 1449720120253.gif (569 KB, 162x152) Image search: [Google]
1449720120253.gif
569 KB, 162x152
QUARIAN HIPS AND BOOTY
>>
If it follows the pattern it will be slightly worse than previous games, good as a standalone, and any attempt at overarching story connecting this game to others will be horrible.
>>
>>319899624
It's 300 years after the ME3 and happens in another galaxy.
>>
>>319899624
>worse than ME3
Not even possible.
>>
maybe. I hope
>>
>>319897406
Looks like shit to be honest
>>
>>319897406
well it wont be ME3 so maybe
>>
>>319897406
Yeah, maybe if they plan it out as a standalone story. Pls no trilogy, ME went down the shitter because they came up with a story that was too ambitious (and wasn't particularly good in a videogame setting) and let gameplay slide as the sequels progressed.
I personally hope they'd take some ideas from Xenoblade X, but i'm sure development is too far along for that.
>>
>>319897406
Bioware hasn't made a good game since dragon age origins
>>
When was the last good EA game?
>>
>>319897406
Andromeda is going to be the Heroes: REBORN of video games. it's going to be the dingleberry that gets flicked off after the initial shitpile is deposited and despite being exactly as bad or worse than the shit that came before it, someone somewhere, likely an executive or investor, will have the gall to claim that it was good and successful
>>
>>319899983
What, like that makes a difference? They'll still screw it up. The cycle can't be stopped. Bioware was the Reapers all along.
>>
game from company with most recent products being DAI and me3 with gaming historys worst ending.

fuck off shill
>>
>>319903187
What's wrong with DAI?
>>
>>319903257
>What's wrong DAI, without using the phrase 'SJW' or complaining about Sera's inability to give you a boner?

You need to be more specific when you ask that question or you only get bullshit answers.
>>
>>319901587
What? It was the exact opposite, the story fell apart as the games went on and the gameplay got better.
>>
>>319903257
as I said
fuck off
>>
>>319901587
that's what happens when most of the people who made me1 left after bioware was bought by EA.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.