[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /v/ tried out The Mean Greens yet? >No leveling up XP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: large.jpg (92 KB, 1280x684) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
92 KB, 1280x684
Has /v/ tried out The Mean Greens yet?

>No leveling up XP bullshit to unlock weapons
>lots of content and really cool maps that all feel distinct
>Really great style and visuals with great
performance

I bought it today on steam for $10, really having a lot of fun playing it so far. The game has zero of the modern day shooter bullshit.
>>
Give me The Mean Greens RTS and then we'll talk.
>>
Looks a lot like Sarge's Heroes...im interested

>>319890963
>>
>>319891282
Yeah its got the exact same vibe.

For someone who grew up playing Sarge's Heroes splitscreen on n64 this game is a blast to play
>>
i was really interested until i learned that it's mp only, not really my cup of tea
>>
Multiplayer only shooter on PC. Let's have a loo

Third Person

nope, nope. nope. NOPE.
>>
looks interesting, but I'm not sure I'm ready to dedicate 10 dollars to a joke game.

Is it genuinely good, or is it "oh I'm surprised at how not-shit it is considering it's a kids game"?
>>
File: original.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
345 KB, 1920x1080
the game has a couple of bugs here and there but since the games getting more traction hopefully theyll keep updating frequently and adding more stuff.

Also pic related. Its just like that one MP map for Sarges Heroes 2
>>
>flamethrower doesn't melt enemies

shit game
>>
>>319891572
being first person would kind of defeat the point of the game, don't you think?

What's wrong with third person?
>>
>>319891662
It's legit fun for a $10 game. The combat mechanics are honestly really simple, like extremely similar to the original Sarges Heroes games, but the simplicity works really well. Also the maps are fantastic with really dynamic environments
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.