[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nintendo designs their consoles like toys, every component
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hero-1.jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47 KB, 652x370
>Nintendo designs their consoles like toys, every component is triple reinforced to prevent kids from breaking them.

You know how everything about a Nintendo console is thoughtfully designed, from the calming music to the friendly UI, Sony and M$ don't come close to providing the same experience that Nintendo seamlessly provides.

That's the Nintendo Experience.
>>
And they said this place isn't Nintendogaf
>>
File: 1367965727777.gif (2 MB, 313x240) Image search: [Google]
1367965727777.gif
2 MB, 313x240
>>319889585
It's almost like different people like different things.
>>
>>319889527
>Sony and M$ don't come close to providing the same experience that Nintendo seamlessly provides.
And I'm supposed to just take your word about that? What evidence do you have to support such an assertion?
>>
>>319889934
>turn on Wii U
>everything is calm to give you a sense of mind to play games and enjoy them

>turn on PS4
>ADS ADS ADS TV TV TV BUY MOUNTAIN DEW EAT DORITOS DUDEBRO COD COD
>>
>>319890393
I don't have a PS4 or Wii U but from watching videos of the startups of both consoles via YouTube, they're not that much different. Both give a calming feeling though I prefer the PS4 since it doesn't cook my retinas with too much white.
>>
>>319890393
So you've never turned on a PS4?
>>
>>319890393
>PS4
>Not XBone
I think you got your consoles mixed up
>>
>>319890393
I'm seriously getting tired of the ever increasing number of ads on my 360's dashboard. If I wanted that shit I'd be playing mobile games.
>>
>>319890393
As a Nintendrone I will confirm that the PS4 startup is much more relaxing. This guy doesnt know what hes talking about.
>>
>>319890393
>lying about the PS4
>not mentioning the constant Nintendo ads that pop up while playing Wii U games
Nice lies though
>>
>>319890393
>lying on the internet
I expect nothing more from brainwadhed drones.
>>
>>319891119
>ads pop up while playing Nintendo games
Now who's lying?
They only ever pop up occasionally when you first boot up your Wii U, and it's more like "Hey, this game is out now if you wanted to get it" than "BUY BUY BUY".
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.