[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hotline Miami 2 editor is finally released >Nobody is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: undertaleawardgoesto.jpg (170 KB, 470x640) Image search: [Google]
undertaleawardgoesto.jpg
170 KB, 470x640
>Hotline Miami 2 editor is finally released
>Nobody is talking about it

Was this truly the meme game of the year?
>>
Yes. The campaign was fucking awful. Everybody's hopes were pinned on competently designed, user-generated levels, but it took way too fucking long for the editor to release and now there's nobody to give a fuck about it.
>>
File: pain.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
I want to, but its only a beta, there are tons of bugs despite taking 6 months, updates will delete your work, and you cant upload levels
>>
JUST
>>
They made HM2 shit and took this long to release the level editor so people would lose interest along the way, effectively stopping people from asking for another sequel/more content.

Dennaton never wanted to make HM2 in the first place, but fans kept bothering them.
>>
>>319886881
They could have achieved the same end by saying "there will never be a sequel suck my dick choke on it."

Also, if they wanted people to stop bugging them for sequels, then they probably wouldn't have dropped in a Hotline Miami 3 title screen, even as a joke.
Hotline Miami was a fluke. Dennaton is not the fucking messiah, and not everything shitty he does is ON PURPOSE THAT'S THE POINT DON'T YOU GET IT
Christ, you sound like a Suda fanboy.
>>
>>319885148

Of course it was... The only redeemable qualities are the art style and music, the gameplay is garbage.
>>
>>319885148
Games that release early in the year are doomed to be forgotten by the end of it.

Also the editor is still a disaster and crashes more than a drunk female driver.
>>
>want to play some Hotline Miami
>after playing HM2 to death HM1 is 2slow4me
>level design in HM2 is garbage
how can you ruin a series on so many levels?
>>
>Small indie game releases in March
>Come December, most people have forgotten about it shortly following the release of a dozen billion-dollar AAA releases

TRULY THIS MUST BE SOME SORT OF WITCHCRAFT
>>
>>319891283
A good game never would be forgotten

HM2 is not a good game.

-from someone making maps in HM2 to salvage this piece of shit
>>
Hotline Miami 2 is shit, no wonder it was forgotten.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.