[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not right now Shepard, i'm in the middle of some calibrations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: _Garrus_.png (786 KB, 916x824) Image search: [Google]
_Garrus_.png
786 KB, 916x824
>Not right now Shepard, i'm in the middle of some calibrations
>>
It's so obvious now that he was a synth.
>>
>>319882162
Threads started with just greentext should be banned from v
>>
I would calibrate his middle if you get my meaning.
>>
>>319882741
I don't. Could you elaborate?
>>
File: Spazz.jpg (20 KB, 514x196) Image search: [Google]
Spazz.jpg
20 KB, 514x196
Jesus Christ the character animations in those games are fucking horrible.

They tried to emulate emotional responses for the characters, and every one of them just looks forced and fake, like every character is autistic. Most of all Shephard. The aliens are more tolerable, because it's less noticeable.
>>
>>319882823
I would make sure his rubber rocket works properly, help him fix any problems if need be.
>>
>>319883085
bioware animations are the worst. I still love those game though. one of the best universes in a long while. such a waste.
>>
>>319883820
What's a rubber rocket? I can't find anything about it on the Turian or Normandy Wikipedia page.
>>
File: casey-hudson.jpg (77 KB, 570x445) Image search: [Google]
casey-hudson.jpg
77 KB, 570x445
>>
>>319883976
>bioware animations are the worst

The ones in mass effect are better than anything bethesda imo
>>
>tfw no female Turian for Shepard
Fuck you Bioware.
>>
>>319883976
>one of the best universes in a long while.

And then they burned it to the ground with ME3's ending.
>>
>>319885894
B-but mass effect androgyna is coming to fix it all!
It'll be perfect this time, we promise!
>>
>>319885803
bethesda, ergh forgot about them.. terrible animation
>>
>>319885894
Pretty much. such a pity. Could have been something really special.
>>
>>319885803

Actually I beg to differ.

Well discounting F4 because I've not played it yet (but the animations look Bioware-tier).

Fallout 3, NV, Skyrim etc, all have pretty poor graphics for the character models, and I consider this a blessing, because any improvement and they'd be animating the f--k out of those faces, trying to make convincing facial expressions and ending up with something considerably worse than Pingu.

Granted, the voice acting in New Vegas can actually be convincing in places.
>>
>tfw he was fucking Tali all those times
>>
>>319883820
It needs special hands on maintanence
>"Do not ingest"
You're not my fucking boss Mordin.

>>319886047
I'm just waiting to see when Bioware shits it up eventually.

Remember the ME3 trainwreck came in bursts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.