[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project 1999 - Everquest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
354 KB, 1920x1080
Can someone tell some details about this EverQuest P1999 server? I heard this game is hardcore and risky?
Is there any full loot PVP ? Is it grindy?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1440x900
>>319875278
Very grindy... i lost about 30 hours of experience on my necromancer from dying.

there is a pvp server but only like 200 people play at a time compared to non pvp server where about 1,200 is standard on a weekday

what else do you want to know?
>>
>>319875278
You'd have better luck in /vr/ my man. I tried and its old school so it's gonna take some getting used to and there is pvp but they can be more than 7 levels ahead of you or something like that so that discourages campers. I love the graphics and the music but it's pretty archaic so I'm gonna stick to wow private servers
>>
>>319875458
Im wondering what keeps up people playing it?
>>
>>319875527
Well about 3 months ago they just released the Velious expansion so there is some gear grind going on there as well as hard raids
>>
>>319875278
Have you not played Everquest?

It's not really grindy, but if you die you lose all your gear and have to go retrieve it from your body where you died, you lose exp when you die as well. The world is practically random, and mob trains can happen so one person runs, drags mobs with him, when he zones out those monster will aggro on anything nearby so you can get wiped pretty easily if you don't pay attention. No ingame map iirc, but they might have added one, so you can get lost if you don't keep a track of where you're going. Guards will attack on sight if you aren't friendly to them.

Also the skeleton laugh is the best thing ever.
>>
>>319875553
There was like an 8 guild 240 man raid last week it took about 10 minutes of fighting to down 1 raid boss
>>
You don't play Everquest for the PVP, as it's pretty terrible. PvE's pretty decent, though some encounters haven't aged well over the years.

Sounds like you'd enjoy a UO private server, though.
>>
>>319877961
I have tried UO private servers, but there isnt any good. Most of them are Pay2Win and allows to multi bot. Which kills roleplay and immerson for me
>>
>>319878339
UO:Renaissance is a pretty decent UO private server. Fairly populated, the player economy is active, and there is absolutely no "donation" shop.
>>
>>319875278
If you do end up getting p1999 add Haxxan and Vekzuul im not max level but i can hook you up with some minor gear
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.