[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend finally gets PC >gets steam >buy him some games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 999999.gif (571 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
999999.gif
571 KB, 300x169
>friend finally gets PC
>gets steam
>buy him some games since I have excess keys
>FFVII: 1.6hours played
>Dawn of War complete: Only played Soulstorm
>last online 10 days ago
>>
>>319869163
>buy him some games
No, you gave him some excess games he didn't ask for.
Thats like giving your friend CDs of coldplay and rihannah and wonder why he hasn't listened to them.
>>
I know that feel. My friend built his computer and after awhile he released he didn't like video games.

Sad life.
>>
>>319870978
This.
>>
>>319871313
desu this is me, video games ARE pretty bad.
I've more fun with my Wii.
>>
>>319869163
You gave him too much.

Should've given him only ONE game and ask him a week later what he thought of it and then give him another.

Imagine if someone wanted to introduce you to say bird scouting. They take you to the forest and he makes you hike 30 miles with 9 different cameras in your bag and he forces you to climb bird climbing towers over and over while he spots birds while you're just catching your breath and then after you both return home he asks you which camera you liked the best.
>>
>>319869163
Same here. I bet that motherfucker hasn't made a profile, either.
>>
>>319869163
Did you ask what game he wanted or just gave him what you could? My friends see my DMC4 on my wish list and don't say anything nor give me games, but that's how they are.
>>
>>319869163

Reminder, the only thing Hitler did wrong was that he didn't kill ALL the jews
>>
>>319869163
>PC/STEAM RUINES FRIENDSHIP/ POSSIBLY KILLS DUDE
>PC FAGS BLOWN OUT
>CONSOLES WIN AGAIN
I forsee someone actually trying this.
>>
>>319872317
Not quite, he just shouldn't have messed with russia and it would all have come down to no JEWS anymore eventually
>>
>>319872317
No, the only thing he did wrong was betray stalin when he did.
Had he consolidated for a few years and manipulated the bolsheviks into infighting he could have steamrolled them while holding off the americans to the west.

All his other mistakes would have been prevented if he hadn´t made that one.
But that is a good thing, I guess.
>>
>>319872317
>>319872540
Don´t forget that the jewish people were not the enemies of the nazi regime, the communists were.
Disowning the jews was just a financial stepping stone and a cause to rally the populace by manipulating the current prejudices.
>>
>>319871832
this
not everyone likes jrpgs and rts games
If I were your friend I would have done the same thing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.