[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any anons here have rare replay? Been thinking about getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_3113.png (839 KB, 746x979) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3113.png
839 KB, 746x979
Do any anons here have rare replay? Been thinking about getting myself a copy for Christmas and i wanted input.
>>
Yeah it's good, especially if you haven't played some of them. People still play Viva Pinata online too.
>>
>>319861705
grabbed by the ghoulies
is my favorite
>>
The only Xbone title I'm jealous of
>>
>>319861705
Decent price for a decent amount of decent games. It's pretty great_.
>>
Pretty good. The only minor downside is that the 360 games are literally the 360 versions with no tweaks, though they do include their DLC. The thing that bothered me here is Perfect Dark had some achievement bugs that never got fixed.
>>
60% of the collection are 30 year old games no one has heard about before this
>>
It's worth the money if you already have an xbone
>>
>>319862783
god, i fucking hate how they did that too.
i mean, i suppose it makes sense but they should have just streamlined everything into one big game instead of the game semi-closing to load one of those 360 games.
>>
File: 1434485816461.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1434485816461.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Worth it to play Viva Pinata again.
>There are people here who bitch about how Rare stopped making games while they didn't buy VP because "it's a baby game"
>>
It's okay but you will be disappointed by how many of the games are really old and aren't fun, but both battle toads are pretty good. It can get boring fast, so if you're an underage anon who can only get a game every 4 months or something you might want to look at something else
>>
>>319862884
>30 year old game
>talking as if it was a bad thing
Mario was 30 years ago.
This is why everybody is on hotwheels chan now.
In fact, what the fuck i'm doing here?
Enjoy your SJW faggots whining because somebody cut a rat's dick.
>>
>>319861705
Does BFD have its old multiplayer back?
>>
>>319864282
when its like 4 atari 2600 dracula games yeah
faggot
>>
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/8438857-keep-adding-to-the-rare-replay-collection-and-incl

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/9174839-add-online-to-more-titles-in-rare-replay
>>
>>319864075
I'ts really bad how they just completely ignored the opportunity to go back and modernize some of the games' controls

what good is jet force gemini if it still controls like dogshit
>>
>>319863342

>Expect Baby game
>Get Dungeon Keeper on steroids

How the fuck that game got made is astonishing. It's one of Rare's best and deserves to be held in the same regard as the Nintendo games. But fucking hell it was harder than Gears.

>>319865639

They fixed the controls. Conker and JFG have multiple control setups
>>
Bought it on sale and had £5 in my account for some reason so got it for £7.

Bought it just to play Viva Piñata again, but I'm working my way up to it, some of the old ones are a bit hard though. But definitley worth £7. Hell even the original price of £19 is decent.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.