[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game came out in 2004 holy shit what is wrong with bethesda.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2217079-914819_front.jpg (161 KB, 670x960) Image search: [Google]
2217079-914819_front.jpg
161 KB, 670x960
This game came out in 2004 holy shit what is wrong with bethesda. This game has given me no markers, only notes to give hints that I have to find myself. Of course I had to install the unnofficial patch to jump the graphics from dated to modern, But all fallout games have mods. Why can't more games like this exist?

which sister did you twister?
>>
>>319852197
The maps are pretty small though it's not like it's hard to find anything in this game. Source engine can't into large maps.
>>
>>319852320
Downtown gave me a fucking headache
>>
where do i get painkillers
>>
>>319853580
Hospital, of course.
>>
>>319852197
>which sister did you twister?
Both, Tourette master race
>>
is the part where you defend the graveyard from zombies still an annoying bitch?
>>
Games need to have markers because writers too day are too lazy to write good instructions and npc dialogs. it's easier to slap a marker on it and let the player do everything
>>
>>319853671
Neither, fake tits and an ugly face.
>>
>>319854191
>vampire
>fake anything
>>
>>319854091
I remember replaying Fallout 1 and 2 a few months ago and I ended up becoming retarded because I instinctively skipped the dialogues and got stuck not knowing what to do.
>>
>>319854990
I wish fallout 2 didn't get so fucking boring after you head back to arroyo. Lost all my motivation to finish it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.