[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on MW3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: mw3.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mw3.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
I just played this game today. The campaign was pretty intense. I remember it getting a lot of criticism when it came out, but I thought it was pretty good desu senpai. The level design in the campaign was solid. Lotta potential for creativity.

Does anyone else think it was breddy gud?
>>
I honestly couldn't even find fun in finishing it. 4's campaign was great for cod. MW2 even had characters that you could kind of enjoy or relate to.

But MW3 is kind of a blur. I just remember a Grinch guy.

The other two were okay. But this one was stale.
>>
>>319842278
Exposed IW as complete frauds. MW1 was a fluke and MW2 was only good because the single player was insane and the multiplayer was so messed up by glitches it became entertaining as all hell.
>>
All the cod campaigns are good
>>
>>319842479

>>319842594

I haven't played video games in a long time but playing this today got me wondering if there's any good fps shooters today that are comparable or better than mw2 or on that level.

I'm totally out of the loop
>>
File: 1440444098128.jpg (84 KB, 962x561) Image search: [Google]
1440444098128.jpg
84 KB, 962x561
>>319843019
This desu
>>
File: 356.jpg (25 KB, 504x117) Image search: [Google]
356.jpg
25 KB, 504x117
campaign is good.
multiplayer is great.
>>
>>319843071
Honestly I can't give a reasonable response.

I played MW 2 when I was 18.

Guns and killing people online was the shit back then cause I was 18.

But I haven't had as much fun with any other shooter.
>>
>desu senpai
fuck off
>>
It was okay. Not sure I liked it more than MW2 but it was good. Kinda want to play it again but I sold my xbox and I don't want to buy it again for PC.
>>
>>319845173

Kinda hard to top mw2, but the campaign in 3 is really good actually. Haven't played the multi player mode cuz' I don't have the patience for that shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.