[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he be in the remake, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (25 KB, 150x209) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 150x209
Will he be in the remake, /v/?
>>
>>319837396
who
>>
>>319838728
him
>>
>>319837396
Doubt it bubbi
>>
>>319838728
Freddie Mercury
>>
>Aniki will be removed because SJWs will cry about him being a stereotype

Kill me.
>>
>>319837396
probably in episode 3
>>
>>319837396
He's the boss of the gym, right?
>>
>>319838891
i just fucking lost it because the word "bubbi" made me remember how ridiculous that entire sequence of events was.
>>
OH HELLO BUBBY
>>
>>319838728
His name was mucci or something
>>
I'm so lonely, bubby
>>
File: 1420863448078.gif (451 KB, 376x320) Image search: [Google]
1420863448078.gif
451 KB, 376x320
>HD squats with Big Bro
>HD group bath with Mukki
>>
I honestly think he wont translate well into hd. I feel like he was funny with just how he ran in a blockish way and the awkward miss matched sound of his run and the bad translation
>>
File: ff7.webm (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ff7.webm
2 MB, 1024x768
They better put this in HD too
>>
>>319844040
Man, we probably won't get to the Gold Saucer until at least the third episode or whatever. I'm predicting something like:
Midgar
Kalm to Junon
Costa del Sol to Gold Saucer
Gongaga to Nibelheim
Rocket Town and Wutai
Temple of the Ancients and Forgotten City
Huge Materia 1 & 2, then Cloud/Tifa, then Huge Materia 3 & 4
Northern Crater and a free roam mode combing assets from all the previous titles

That's potentially 8 fucking games. It sounds like a little much, so I bet they try to squeeze it down to 5.
>>
>>319837396
I dunno, but I sure hope we'll be doing squats
>>
>>319843954
they could just have him move in a very flamboyant and eccentric manner. i think it would still translate well.
>>
>>319845215
I hope they do these characters right and dont make ff7 all grim with a serious tone
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.