[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/ failed me, guise. It's up to you! Does anyone know where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Bc-logo.jpg (60 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Bc-logo.jpg
60 KB, 1000x500
/r/ failed me, guise. It's up to you! Does anyone know where I can find a downloadable version of this? Preferably a rom. Any type of help is appreciated.
>>
>>319832168

From what I know, that was a mobile phone game that came out before smartphones, so it's not like a Android or iOS app. I'm not sure you would even have the hardware to play it even IF you were able to find a copy
>>
>>319832168
bumping for interest.
>>
>>319832518
I know it was a mobile phone game, only released in Japan. I was wondering if any japfags maybe had a rom or some sort of hack able to be played on pc.

Any direction to be pointed in helps.

except /b/. kek that's last resort only.
>>
>>319832168
bump
>>
File: 1449621221073.png (636 KB, 2000x1921) Image search: [Google]
1449621221073.png
636 KB, 2000x1921
>>319832168
>Leaving anything up to /v/
That might not be the smartest idea.But anyways, your best chance to find it is by googling it
>>
Don't think anyone did dumbs of old phone games. You'd have a better chance at asking SE to do a remake on the Vita.
>>
Look for a phone that has it installed on ebay, or ask for sellers on some ff7 fans message board
>>
>>319835007
Lol I already tried to google it. Nothing.

>>319835335
Doubt just one person's input would influence it.

>>319835773
I'm assuming that will be quite costly. Not a poorfag, but not about to blow my money either.
>>
>>319832168
kill yourself reddit
>>
>Reno of the cover
This gives me hope
>>
>>319836252
>Doubt just one person's input would influence it.
I'll try anon, I'll try.
>>
>>319836479
That's not Reno.

>>319836545
Thank you based anon.
>>
>>319832168
they'll just make a Re: Before Crisis for 3DS
>>
>>319836252

http://www.finalfantasyunion.com/news/hajime-tabata-would-like-to-do-before-crisis-final-fantasy-vii-for-3ds--1300.html

Maybe we might get it after he finishes XV? With the VII Remake looming around the corner, there will be renewed interest in the VII series and Tabata will be free in the later half of 2016.
>>
You'll have better luck asking some japanese guy to lend you their 2004~5 phone to play the game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.