[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope they let me protect her smile.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FFVIIR_Jessie.jpg (103 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
FFVIIR_Jessie.jpg
103 KB, 1000x675
I hope they let me protect her smile.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ea7QespEnP4
>>
>>319826601
They wont. She'll die in an alleyway, alone, wishing someone had been there as you're busy moseying off and getting fucked in a gay boy hotel.
>>
I want to crush that smile. Terrorist whore got what she deserved.
>>
>>319826601
Would be cool if they go wild with the remake and allow us to play as new characters.
>>
I hope Cloud ends up with Jessie and they shit all over Cloudxothergirls

The butthurt from shipperfags would be delicious.
>>
>>319826601
I don't get why people like her. She wasn't all that important or emotional, unlike that hot Priscilla.
>>
File: GOMAD works.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GOMAD works.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>319826720

>that form

it hurts

>that obvious gyno

utmost kek
>>
>>319826873
Well they did say that there were going to be "surprises" even for returning players

>Sephiroth misses Aerith
>Crono telelports into the room.
>>
>>319827079
>"surprises"
>you get a infinite GIL and 9999 HP button! cloud saves!
>>
>>319827079
More like

Gackt shows up reading a passage from his book
Sephiroth's weird 3 clone, son, magic AC things or whatever
LUCRECIA
>>
>>319827079
I hope that Tifa dies instead of Aerith
>>
>>319827396
he'd just get a sword full of silicone
i'd have a phoenix down ready this time
>>
>>319826601
She'll die in Claudes toothpick arms
>>
>>319827214
They did say there would be new cheats.
>>
>>319826601
>tfw biggest crush on jessie
so did the sector 7 plate
>>
>>319828340

haha real original joke but too bad she died before the plates fell
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.