[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you guys want to see in a 3D remake of this game the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg (34 KB, 478x264) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg
34 KB, 478x264
What would you guys want to see in a 3D remake of this game the same way III and IV got??
>>
Bumpan
>>
>>319807365
Once they are done FF7 remake you better bet they will tackle FF6.
>>
I'd love them to completely remake this game. Fuck the stupid shity mobile version going up on Steam though, wish it was just the snes or gba port
>>
>>319808585
they'll just go to 8 especially if 7R and XV do well
>>
man, can you just not. I get VII because it's among the most popular video games ever but maybe that should be enough?

just make new games please
>>
File: image.jpg (716 KB, 2258x1503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
716 KB, 2258x1503
>>319807365
>there will never be a good remake of this game
It hurts lads.
>>
Why wouldn't they remake ff6 first? It IS the better game.
>>
>>319809373
Because 7 is the cash cow.
>>
>>319808925
Nomura has expressed interest in remaking V and VI. I doubt they'd get anywhere near the same treatment VII is getting.
>>
But I want to remake it myself. Fuck waiting on Square.
>>
File: Atma.png (4 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Atma.png
4 KB, 256x256
A special animation for when you kill him by draining all his MP.
>>
File: 6-locke-a.jpg (30 KB, 339x383) Image search: [Google]
6-locke-a.jpg
30 KB, 339x383
>>319807365
I don't really want it to be 3d, but what I would like is for it or another game to more closely reflect it's concept art. Also when you talk it would have the character portraits come up like modern rpgs.
>>
File: Edge.jpg (156 KB, 737x1000) Image search: [Google]
Edge.jpg
156 KB, 737x1000
Could there be a better name for a Ninja character than Edge?
>>
>>319807365
The same shit SE did with III and IV for the DS, but with slightly better graphics.
>>
>>319807365
3 and 4 get the DS treatment, well 4 has been rereleased a hundred times, but still why couldn't they have done 5 and 6? I didn't really care for 3 or 4 as much so I skipped the remakes, but I waited forever in vain for 5 and 6
>>
>>319809119
Aren't there mods to put in the sprite pallets for charaters?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.