[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any games that have done motorcycles worse than this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: just-cause-3.jpg (769 KB, 1200x786) Image search: [Google]
just-cause-3.jpg
769 KB, 1200x786
Is there any games that have done motorcycles worse than this game?
They are practically impossible to drive at high speeds, and when going slow its irritating as hell too.
>>
>>319799059
why would you ever drive a motorcycle when you can literally fly around everywhere
>>
>>319799130
Because I like driving vehicles in games.
Everything else is fine imo, but the motor scooters are garbage.
>>
>>319799130
for cool stunts, anon. For cool stunts of course.
and I agree that they're shit. This shit is so fixable, right? I don't exactly know coding though. I guess if handling is tied into the physics, getting wonky things like this fixed in a patch could be hard.
>>
>>319799059
Are there any games*
Jesus, kid.
>>
>>319799326
The turning is so floaty, and at high speeds they just have a mind of their own.
Idk either, but it can't be that hard. I know mods fixed car handling in GTA IV.
>>
>>319799231
Just did that 1st mission then ay champ? It's a rip off of a vespa it's supposed to be shit.

Game is fun as fuck though, even if the random encounters suck bullocks
https://youtu.be/7ZDlL0-u-E0
>>
>>319799586
Every motorcycle controls like shit though
>>
>>319799586
No, I was just referring to all bikes as motor scooters.
Trying to tame this one as we speak.
And yep, I took a picture of my screen.
>>
File: IMG_20151211_161907.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_161907.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>319799815
Oops
>>
>>319799542
Well, obviously, regardless of my knowledge of coding, the problem IS fixable, it's just a question of if it's easy enough for the devs themselves to bother. I try not to let myself rely on mods to fix everything these days, gotta maintain my righteous anger at shoddy game mechanics.
>>
Do any anons have the Xbone version and can vouch for it? My PC definitely won't run it, but i've heard there's major framerate and loading time issues
>>
My brother bought it yesterday so I tried it on family share last night. Land vehicles in general have a ridiculously slow response when turns are needed, to the point where there's hardly any incentive to use them. The camera angles are shitty as well, especially when you're in a city.

At least flying around with the parachute and wingsuit is still fun.
>>
>>319799059
>motorcycles
>practically impossible to drive at high speeds >going slow its irritating as hell

Sounds like they pretty much nailed real-world motorcycling there, anon.
>>
>>319800090
I find the 4 wheeled vehicles to be quite fun.
Especially drifting in the faster cars. Climbing hills and pulling shit with trucks is fun too.
My favorite vehicle so far is the civilian version of that land rover thing.
>>
>>319800134
>real-world

In other words, totally unfitting for a Just Cause game
>>
Is heat as aggravating as it was in 2?
I fucking hated breaking something and a million island cops rush after me guns a blazing with their goddamn salami-jalami-yat speak.
>>
File: 1449199029683.jpg (71 KB, 450x618) Image search: [Google]
1449199029683.jpg
71 KB, 450x618
>>319800134
Touché
>>
File: van gogh.jpg (599 KB, 1280x1014) Image search: [Google]
van gogh.jpg
599 KB, 1280x1014
>>319799905
That screencap looks strangely similar to The Starry Night
>>
>>319800090
This, and try turning off the auto center on vehicle camera, might help. I'm pissed that it's so awkward to actually find a chance to use all the cool weapons in the vehicles when they are constantly sliding off of cliffs, or running over a tiny rock and flipping out like nuts, and then they can barely take any damage either.... what the fuck
>>
>>319800361
rico van rodrigogh
>>
>>319800307
It's not near as bad, but those fuckers stay right on your ass once you get them after you. Hard as fuck to lose them without becoming airborne.
>>
>>319800307
Not so far... Haven't played too much yet but it seems like even at high wanted levels, if you wing suit away you can easily get out of sight and ditch the wanted rating.
>>
>need to do shitty side activities that are not fun to unlock shit that you would use constantly

Why does any developer ever think this is a good idea?
I don't want to fucking race in this game, I didn't buy a racing game, yet I can't even collect cars until I do.

Complete bullshit.

Also:
>Arbitrarily timed segments in base liberation

This shit is RETARDED.
>>
File: workingclass.jpg (88 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
workingclass.jpg
88 KB, 400x640
>>319800276
>he doesnt blow up an oil tanker while using his flying fox suit then grapple his way onto the top of an f16 to get to work every day
>>
>>319800470
>wahhh I have to do things
Fuck out of here you instant gratification needing little shit.
>>
>>319800440
So it's just as shit as 2 then
Well, all my interest is dead.
>>
>>319800606
>Shit Post

really though the game couldve turned out a lot better I feel after it's been in the slow cooker for this long. tons of small things that add up to bigger issues. and optimization problems and CTDs.
>>
>>319799059
You make it sounds as if only the bikes have the issue. Vehicle handling and physics in this game are bad period.
It makes fast driving borderline impossible. I don't that's unrealistic but it wouldn't to make it manageable.
I probably spent more than 4 hours trying to get a good time with race challenge with one of the exotic cars. I lost track of how many times I flew off the cliff because I grazed a pebble off the side of the road avoiding traffic, the car magnetizing to walls, floaty car, bipolar turning, etc.

I remember when the only complaint I had with jc2 cars was that I went so fast it clipped into the road and I flew a 100ft it the air.
>>
>>319800836
Just had 2 jeeps follow me off of a 50ft cliff and kept going with guns blazing
>>
>>319800973
I've been avoiding racing because of this.
I can live without the mods.
I know I would rage at it.
>>
>>319800841
>spacing shitpost
>>
>>319800982
wouldn't you be disappointed if they'd stopped?
>>
>>319801684
Sort of, but I don't expect them to land it and stay right on my ass.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.