[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can we fix this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: nintendologo.png (5 KB, 467x187) Image search: [Google]
nintendologo.png
5 KB, 467x187
how can we fix this?
>>
From Nintendo
>Spiritual successor to the galaxy games (New proper 3D mario)
>Continue support for Splatoon and other new IPs

From Fans
>Just accept you aren't a kid anymore, and that memeing localizations are an appeal to same target demographic nintendo has always gone for. You aren't apart of it anymore.
>>
>>319798381
reasonable answer. good job.
>>
Buyout Playtonic and bring YookaLayele to the wii u as an exclusive.
>>
File: heerwheerrw.gif (996 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
heerwheerrw.gif
996 KB, 500x534
Choose a player base. And stop dry-humping titles that reached their peak for ages ago. Family exercise fun and horror titles is just a shitty idea if you got a console already struggling on the market.
You used to be great, and you can do it again.
>>
>>319798381
You really don't understand why they're in the mess they're in now.
>>
>>319800338
They only mess I really see with nintendo is their treatment of Metriod, which, thank god I'm not a diehard fan of. If you are comparing them to Sony and Microsoft to call them a mess, then please understand that Nintendo is interested in a different demographic and generally does things those two don't. It part of nintendo's nature and it gives them a back sit to them when there are in the same light.
>>
File: 1432997490244.png (26 KB, 229x252) Image search: [Google]
1432997490244.png
26 KB, 229x252
>>319797713
>fire their marketing team and replace it entirely
>scrap the gimmicks. Nobody, consumer or developer, wants them
>competitive hardware
>get third parties on your side

Just off the top of my head.
>>
>>319798381
>Spiritual successor to the galaxy games (New proper 3D mario)
Yes, because Nintendo should waste a bunch of money making video games that don't sell.
>>
Have steam sale tier sales on the eshops often.

Universal virtual console.
>>
>>319802917
Speaking of that. Lower the damn virtual console prices. They're crazy if they think I'm going to pay $5 for a Pac Man ROM.
>>
File: microsoft-word.jpg (44 KB, 353x450) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-word.jpg
44 KB, 353x450
>>319803061
word
>>
File: 1413084734123.png (152 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1413084734123.png
152 KB, 500x400
Give Ashley her own game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.