[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you play this game after the POS that was Mass Effect 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
Would you play this game after the POS that was Mass Effect 3?
>>
Yes, yes I would.
>>
I'm going to withhold judgement until I see more.
>>
sure, i loved mass effect. anyone who didn't is a piece of shit which absolutely belongs on /v/ which hates games
>>
I might
They already confirmed a krogan squadmate which is good
>>
>>319786483
yes
>>
>>319786483
Its being made by the team that did the only good part of ME3.
>>
>>319786483
I can't wait to pirate it and play through it to see how much will they fuck it up this time.
>>
>>319786483
Depends if it looks good or not. But I really hope that N7 guy in the trailer is actually some sort of old Western enthusiast or something and the music wasn't solely for effect in the trailer.
>>
>>319786483
Nope, i'm going to wait for the whole trilogy to come out, take a 2 weeks vication and treat my self with a back to back playthrough.

Just like i did with ME1-3.

Tho it was much easier, sinse i dicovered the game in late 2013.
>>
if its like mass effect 1 ill buy it.
>>
>>319786483
>current bioware
Depends on how "politically correct" it is.
>>
>>319787256

>I'm going back for my fourth serving of shit.
>I bet it'll still even taste like shit!
>>
No Krogan No Buy
>>
No, bioware is dead to me.
>>
>>319787728
Only shit game of the series is ME3 to be honest family, ME1 is great and ME2 is solid.
>>
>>319787474
Two week vacation from what ? Each game takes about 100 hours each, are you telling me that you stayed awake for 20 hours per day for two weeks ?
>>
I'm waiting to see what the characters/plot is like. That was easily the worst aspect of DAI.
>>
It's going to sell millions because despite getting mediocre reviews because it's Mass Effect
>>
>>319786483
it's a given pirate just to spite EA
>>
>>319787854

This. Though I would probably denigrate ME2 a little more.
>>
>>319787891
>Two week vacation from what ?
Work?

Well, ill make it three weeks then, HLTB site will help me plan)
>>
>>319787854
ME2 deserves to be shit on for the amount of DLC it had, especially the sequel hook/prequel DLC for 3
>>
Mass Effect it's not a bad game. It's a bad third part of Shepard's story maybe. But as long as ME Andromeda will be a new saga theres no reason to think it will be a failure.
>>
>>319788482

Mass Effect 3*
>>
>>319788482
actualy, its not a third bad part eather, its just a some what bad ending, most of the faggots hating it for it not being a disney ending they wanted.
>>
I would and I will
>>
mass effect 3 was not shit, ending fucking blew balls though but the majority of the game was solid
>>
>>319786483
I'll pirate it to make EA drones buttmad
>>
Pretty hyped for it. Playing through the ME series again right now and it's still great.
>>
>>319786483
Space opera with current gen graphics. Of course I would.
>>
>>319786483
absolutely not, I'll just keep waiting for star citizen
>>
>>319788220
> ME2 deserves to be shit on for the amount of DLC it had
It's your fucking fault for being an utter fucking dolt for not getting dlc for free
>>
>>319791453
it's still a shitty practice
>>
>>319786483
they would need to give it away on origin for me to give a fuck
>>
>>319791570
Or you could pirate it and not have EA's rootkit on your PC
>>
File: ak123ka.jpg (19 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
ak123ka.jpg
19 KB, 575x323
>>319787891
>each games takes about 100 hours each

Doesn't even take that long if you play it on the hardest difficulty.
>>
>>319788723
I'm not gonna say the ending couldn't be better, but I definetly prefer a sad ending that it is instead a fucking disney happy ending.
>>
File: aaasdas.jpg (93 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
aaasdas.jpg
93 KB, 300x370
Maybe if they fixed stuff that bioware are too lazy:

>akward and clunky animation
ffs bioware, use motion capture

>horrible hair texture/model
can't make even a decent, it's either looks like wood varnish or oily greasy hair
Bald is the only good hairstyle they have

>heroes has only white voices
yeah you can customize your character but oh lord you only get the whitest voice.
>>
>>319792476
Why would you play a nigger?
>>
>>319792412
Yep, the tone of the refuse ending is just perfect.
too bad this choice don't make any seanse.
>>
>>319786483
I doubt it. They fucked us all up the fucking ass with 3, I just cant see any reality where I would give them money again. Which sucks cause the series could have been my alltime favourite among games. They made it average in the blink of an eye.
Fuck they dropped the ball.
>>
>>319792412
>>319793283

Get the fuck out normies. The ending sucked, it wasn't even sad since Shepard becomes a literal god in 1 of them, lives on in every organism in another one and lives on in the destruction one. There is literally no bad ending unless you just suck at the game or shoot the kid.
>>
File: javik fanart.png (256 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
javik fanart.png
256 KB, 500x707
>>319786483
NO!

>That feel when my favorite character (Javik) is absolutely broken and there's NOTHING I can do to bring back his people.
:'(
>>
If it's like DA: Inquisition, it would be another gay sex simulator.
>>
>EA
>Bioware
I'd never buy it. Would I play it? Maybe, the story of ME3 is the least of my concern when it comes the game's issues, but apparently the mako is back? I'm taking it with several bags of salt, as I do with every EA game.
>>
>>319796196
>This is neo/v/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Of course!

I have every intention of pirating it!
>>
>>319796753
How about no?
>>
>>319796910
How about you suck my fat, oily dick, fuccboi?
>>
>>319797118
Which reminds me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slB6_XIJ2tw
>>
>>319786483
Sure but not anywhere near launch date, I'll pick it up in a bargain bin.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.