[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which hunter is your favorite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Kanden_mph_Artwork.png (2 MB, 1379x2135) Image search: [Google]
Kanden_mph_Artwork.png
2 MB, 1379x2135
which hunter is your favorite?
>>
File: Face.png (136 KB, 286x395) Image search: [Google]
Face.png
136 KB, 286x395
>>319778927
>>
The one that turns into a hedgehog.
>>
>>319778927
Noxus freeze scumming > the rest
>>
>>319778927
Weavel was always my go to

Leave your turret body in a contested area and run around the map picking up health to keep it healthy during fights and trick people into thinking they could kill it. Plus his lob shot thing was pretty cool

Hunters 2 when?
>>
Could the hunters be designed any worse?
>>
>>319778927
Sylux because of his ship at the end.
>>
Whos dick do I suck to get Rundas in smash?
>>
>>319779221
You are a big gay faggot
>>
Hunters 2 when?
If Federation Force plays like Hunters I won't mind.
>>
>>319778927
Trace the Kirken, because Invader Zim
>>
>>319779610
His lore was even similar
>>
weavel
fuck anyone using trace tho
>>
>>319778927
Trace
>>
>>319779719
That's because he was made by an American game studio that almost certainly made the reference intentionally
>>
Did anyone honestly like Spire?
>>
>>319780019
>If you didn't pick sylux, you were a filthy casual.
FTFY

for me it's either sylux or trace, but the best player I've seen used to use samus
>>
I miss this game's online holy shit I want it rebooted on the wiiU
or literally throw space soccer in the trash and bring the prime hunters online as a new game
>>
>>319780953
tactile camera control was some tight fucking shit
I've never felt so comfortable and accurate with any other control scheme
>>
>>319781337
100% agree with you man, touch screen for aiming and left/right part of 3ds for moving and shooting was the best
>>
the cyborg looking one
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.