[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$£€¥
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CPFIzPJVAAE831K.jpg (44 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CPFIzPJVAAE831K.jpg
44 KB, 600x338
Can /v/ discuss new and future releases without bringing up:
The Price of the Game
Microtransactions
Shilling
Censored Content
>pic unrelated
>>
No, and they shouldn't.
>Just ignore all the crap that companies and this industry have no qualms with putting in your face!
It's going to / is a part of the future of this industry, not talking about it is ignoring the room the elephant is in.
>>
>>319774505
if you dont want to discus they 4 key jew aspects they made, there is no game material to discus
>>
>>319774708
So we should not differentiate between the developer and the corporate side of games?
>>
>>319775575
>They're separate entities
They're all organs in the same body. Which is a shitty analogy, but in the end if you pay for bullshit, the industry will keep pumping out bullshit.
>>
>SECY
Learn 2 name threads Faggot
>>
60$ meme needs to die

If this meme was dead then we wouldve had a complete mgsv
>>
>>319774505
There are 7 billion people in the world. They're going to make enough money off of enough people eventually, they just wish they could make MORE.
>>
>>319777951
Forgot to add
There's enough people in the world where your single actions won't do shit. They'll pander and find someone to buy their garbage. They'll follow or create trends themselves to sell games. I don't even know how many Battlefront commercials I've seen on tv over the last week, but it's been more than a dozen.
>>
>>319774505
Yes and No.

Part of game discussion between consumers is whether the game is worth it's asking price and that's where you're going to find the most critical opinions. Increasingly Jewish practices are having an effect on game content and sales, it's entirely relevant for /v/ to discuss it.

If you want to talk about a game without talking about the price, go on the official forums and join the circlejerk of posters who preorder it well in advance.
>>
>>319774505
Ok peeshee principal
>>
>>319774505
Sure we can.
We talk about lots of things, like pandering, casualization, incomplete games, scams, and blunders.
>>
>>319774505
>Can /v/ discuss an unreleased game without discussing the game
>ONLY POSITIVE THINGS IN MY SAFE SPACE SHITLORD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.